Hello

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello

Postby Clarkeskill » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello everybody this is Clarke new to the forum , hope u all welcome me :)
Clarkeskill

Re: Hello

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi, Clarke! :D I'm Beth and I'm eighteen. I have dyspraxia and dyslexia. I have three cats named Nip, Jo and Charlie. I like writing, listening to music, watching movies, you know the usual stuff. Why don't you tell everyone about yourself? :)
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Steph » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 23. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby monkey » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Welcome
monkey
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Remus » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello Clarke, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals especially big cats as I hope to work with them someday. I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Welcome