Hi thier :)

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi thier :)

Postby eternal snow » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

My names Faye cole, I live in the united kingdom was diagnosed when I was 5. i'm 18 years old comming on to 19 in february, My passion is music play the piano since I was four, play the guitar for roughly about two years. Performed at various venues, studying Music first diploma currently living in Norfolk. I was hoping, to get to know other people who are living with Dyspraxia. Because at the moment its sort of lonely even though i'm starting to feel it as its the holidays more time on my hands ya know?
I'm completely rubbish at forumes, tried to avoid it to the best of my ability but, i was hoping to gain friendship who go through the same things at me. :D so if anyones up for a chat about anything i would appricate the company :) ps i'm still baffeled by this site so bare with me for a while :D
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
eternal snow

Re: Hi thier :)

Postby Steph » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

PS. Merry Christmas to you too.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi.Im lucy and I am 20. I got diagnosed when i was 3. I also have dyslexia, and possiblity of mild autism- but have not be tested for this as yet. I am studing National Dilpoma animal care and in my last year- and I love it. I have 2 cats, 10 guinea-pigs, 1 chinchilla and 1 rabbit (I rescue all my animals). Hope you will find DT very helpful.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi im James im 17 i was diagnosed when i was 6 i love ICT and reptiles i have a pet gecko named Jack im studying OCR ICT and BTEC Media. I understand what you are talking about with more time and loneliness most of my friends are on here.

Welcome to the Forum :D
and
Merry Christmas
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby monkey » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm

welcome. I am 25.
monkey
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby wm1995 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi, I'm William, aged 15 and interested in computer programming, music and other things. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it!

Merry Christmas!

^ That is meant to be a Christmas tree
wm1995
Splendiferous Member

Postby galexy96 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey, I'm Lucy, I'm 14 and I'm in year 10 at school, I like rock music and comedy, I really like science and I have 2 cats Called Jacko (after Micheal Jackson :D ) and Ash.

I hope you enjoy it on here, its really good and has helped me a lot :mrgreen:
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby 07williamsdj » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 am

Hi, welcome in 14 and im interested in science.
Happy Yuletide
07williamsdj

Postby Creative » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi Faye, welcome to the forum. I'm also in Norfolk. I'm 26 and I volunteer at my local library, at a toyroom in a charity shop and for a dyslexia organisation.

Happy Christmas! :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 am

Hello Faye, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards and Merry Christmas!
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Welcome