hi

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hi

Postby cricketking » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

my name is cricket king . im 19. i am very happy to have found a website that has people who have the same problems and difficulties as i do . im very happy to be apart of it
cricketking

Re: hi

Postby galexy96 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 pm

hi, I'm Lucy and I'm 14. I'm in year 10 at school, and i enjoy studying science at school. I have 2 cats called Jacko ( After Michael Jackson :lol: ) and Ash.

Welcome to the forum, It is a very good site and has helped me a lot. I'm sure it will do the same for you. :D
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby cricketking » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:28 pm

hi lucy .and thankyou for the kind message. im sure i will find it helpful .its nice to meet you to :D
cricketking

Postby wadey » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

hi my name is also Lucy and im 20. Im studing animal care. I have 11 guinea-pigs, 1 chinchilla (pippen), 1 rabbit (baggins) and 3 cats (boris and daisy). the other cat is called 'scragends'. he/she came turned up yesterday and we think he s tray. (he very thin, dirty and smelly, also very very hungry and thristy!!)

Hope you will find the forum very helpful
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. My name is Jess and I'm 26 years old. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 15.
I volunteer at my local library, at a charity shop and for a local dyslexia organisation. I belong to a singing group and go to the gym and a keep fit class.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby JamesStanley » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum im James im 17 i was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when i was 6 i am sixth former studying A level ICT and Media i have a pet leopard gecko named Jack

Welcome to the Forum
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum
07williamsdj

Return to Welcome