hi

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hi

Postby cricketking » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 pm

my name is Cian Davies . and i live in Cardiff. i was diagnosed with dyspraxia 3 years ago. although my doctor thinks i have to have had it all my life.some times i do worry about the condition but i always do my best .as i said im very happy to have found a website that has people who have the same problems and difficulties as i do . i love sport. i love cricket. and football. i support Chelsea fc and Cardiff city
cricketking

Re: hi

Postby hibiees98 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey i am Elliot i love football i support hibernian and liverpool i play for a football team called uphall diamonds :P
hibiees98

Postby Steph » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:06 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi.

I'm Lucy. I have dyspraxia, dyslexia and irlens. I live in Kent. I love animals, and for the past three years I have been studing animal care. At home I have 2 cats, 7 guineas, 1 rabbit, 1 chinchilla and 1 snake. Welcome to the forum
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

This is old thread from December last year it was a copied version.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Return to Welcome