Hello

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello

Postby rocketrule18 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm

hello my name is Sophie, I am 18 years old and have dyspraxia, I didnt realise there were places like this where I could talk and make friends with people my own age that understand how i feel . I would like to make some new friends, I am at college studying childcare and have a part time job at the weekend working in a clothing store.

:D
rocketrule18

Re: Hello

Postby Creative » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi Sophie, welcome to the forum. I'm 26 and was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 15. I volunteer at my local library, in a toyroom at a charity shop and for a dyslexia organisation. I also belong to a singing group and go to a keep fit class.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Steph » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby JamesStanley » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am

Hi Sophie, I'm James im 17 i was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when i was 6 i am a member of the commitee at my local egyptology society. I have a pet leopard gecko named Jack and i am a 6th former studying Media and ICT. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum :D
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby 07williamsdj » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 am

Hi in 14 and interested in science and computing. Welcome to the forum!!!
07williamsdj

Postby wadey » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 am

Hi. I'm lucy and im 20. I am studing animal care. I have (11 guineas, 1 rabbit, 1 chinchilla, 1 snake and 3 cats) Welcome to the forum, i hope you find it useful
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Hello Sophie, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 18 and I'm mild dyspraxic (although it's unofficial, trying to get it sorted out). I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Welcome