Hello! =)

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 pm

It sounds like your tutor just can't be bothered to even try to explain thing! If you don't understand her explanation then surely she should try to explain it another way!? It's not very fair to just expect you to work it out for yourself from reading a book if you struggle with reading!

Oh wow, that sounds really good! What sort of things do you do with the children? I like that those jobs where you work with disabled people etc seem to be so rewarding. I think you'd learn quite alot too!


I think the reason why she cant be botherd to explain it is because my class mess around when we have her. If we are reading from book my friend will find the information and I will do the writing, and I will also try to get information.

with the children we take them bowling, to mcdonalds, to the park, to the zoos, indoor play area etc. It depends on the weather and which children we have in. If we not taking them out we will bake cakes, play on the wii, go in the ball pit area, it their choicem we just try and make it fun for them. it always nice to see the children every year to see the progress, but for other children you can see there slowly getting worse and it quite sad to see that![/quote]

Oh thats annoying. It gets on my nerves when people mess around all the time because I like learning. Plus, it's easier for me to understand things by listening to the teacher rather than just reading it.

That's really good! It's sad that they get worse. I hate it when people say "that's just life though" and stuff like that, so i'm not going to say that! :roll: But yeah, it must feel good when you see progress though!
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Super Nekou wrote:
ohpandahat wrote:
Thank you so much, you are the only other person in the world that i've found who doesn't like David Tennant as the doctor! Now my life is complete! :lol: I like Matt Smith as the dr, he's weird and I like weird! I will admit though, at times I find doctor who a bit cringey, but not in a bad way if that makes sense! That episode with the angels in (where if you blink they move towards you or something like that) was so incredibly creepy and disturbing! :shock: My best friend had nightmares because of that episode hahaha!

I think it's so much harder for people who haven't got any or much experience at working. Also, if you don't have A Levels or if your grades aren't the highest! Theres just so many people out there competing for the same jobs! I quite like doing different courses because I like the idea of having a vast variety of skills. In saying that though, I do find education extrememly hard!

Thats fair enough! I go through phases of never putting books down, and then not reading as much. But because i'm stuck in the house alot at the moment i'm reading alot!

Do you have any other hobbies apart from being obsessed with doctor who!? :D


Haha, I've seen a fair few people who also dislike David Tennant. They seem to be few and far inbetween though.
Weird is great. I especially love the fez. In the book I'm reading at the moment, after landing, he ended up in a sheep dip and talked to a sheep while Rory was being threatened with a gun. That amused me.
The Weeping Angels are much creepier in real life. I've seen them posed at an exhibition and it was scary. Thankfully I dont and have never found any aspect of the show scary..not even when I was 6 or 7 watching the classic stories, and some of those are quite sinister.

It's ridiculously hard..a Tesco Express is opening down the road from us, had over 3000 applicants for jobs. It's insane.
The hardest thing about education for me is concentration. I have a hideously low attention span, so I distract myself. Had I properly applied myself in my last course I could have done much better, as opposed to just getting a pass grade because I was distracted.

I'm a big gamer..and I'm getting into astronomy with my boyfriend. Other than that I'm ridiculously boring and just blabber about Doctor Who for the rest of my days. How about yourself?


Oh the fez is awsome! Hahaha, that's brilliant! :lol: weird definatley is great! If I saw them in real life I think i'd run away .... so .... creepy .... apart from them i've never found it scary! I think my imagination is what makes it scary rather than the actual show! I remember watching some of the old doctor who when I was little too, the daleks are always the best!

Yep, I find concerntrating hard too. Although, if it's something i'm really interested in then i'm ok, but if i'm not interested then I don't listen! I get distracted alot by other people though, I always seem to be overly aware of whats going on around me. I find motivation the hardest probably though. Even if I really want to do something, I find it so hard to get myself to do it!

I like gaming too - well I have a wii and ds lite! What games do you like? Astronomy is awsome! My best friend's doing physics at university and she wants to get into astronomy ... which I think is really cool! Haha, well I don't think your boring! "Normal" is boring to me! Hmm, I like reading, watching films, shopping, manga and anime, music and arts / crafts! I'm quite random, I decided to make my boyfriend a scarf the other day haha! I just do odd things like that! :lol:

Do you have facebook by the way?
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Hello! =)

Postby wadey » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 am

ohpandahat wrote:
Oh thats annoying. It gets on my nerves when people mess around all the time because I like learning. Plus, it's easier for me to understand things by listening to the teacher rather than just reading it.

That's really good! It's sad that they get worse. I hate it when people say "that's just life though" and stuff like that, so i'm not going to say that! :roll: But yeah, it must feel good when you see progress though!



I argree it is annoying, espically as I'm at college and I sit there and think, you choose to do this course so why mess around?
I hate it when people say 'thats life' as well, hopefully one day scientist will find a medicine which can help.
User avatar
wadey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5895
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Thanet

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 pm

wadey wrote:
ohpandahat wrote:
Oh thats annoying. It gets on my nerves when people mess around all the time because I like learning. Plus, it's easier for me to understand things by listening to the teacher rather than just reading it.

That's really good! It's sad that they get worse. I hate it when people say "that's just life though" and stuff like that, so i'm not going to say that! :roll: But yeah, it must feel good when you see progress though!



I argree it is annoying, espically as I'm at college and I sit there and think, you choose to do this course so why mess around?
I hate it when people say 'thats life' as well, hopefully one day scientist will find a medicine which can help.


Yeah, exacally! :P
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Hello! =)

Postby Super Nekou » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

ohpandahat wrote:
Oh the fez is awsome! Hahaha, that's brilliant! :lol: weird definatley is great! If I saw them in real life I think i'd run away .... so .... creepy .... apart from them i've never found it scary! I think my imagination is what makes it scary rather than the actual show! I remember watching some of the old doctor who when I was little too, the daleks are always the best!

Yep, I find concerntrating hard too. Although, if it's something i'm really interested in then i'm ok, but if i'm not interested then I don't listen! I get distracted alot by other people though, I always seem to be overly aware of whats going on around me. I find motivation the hardest probably though. Even if I really want to do something, I find it so hard to get myself to do it!

I like gaming too - well I have a wii and ds lite! What games do you like? Astronomy is awsome! My best friend's doing physics at university and she wants to get into astronomy ... which I think is really cool! Haha, well I don't think your boring! "Normal" is boring to me! Hmm, I like reading, watching films, shopping, manga and anime, music and arts / crafts! I'm quite random, I decided to make my boyfriend a scarf the other day haha! I just do odd things like that! :lol:

Do you have facebook by the way?


I adore Daleks. I have over 13 of them dotted around my room, including one large remote controlled one. I want more but currently I've ran out of room >_> I'm going to the Doctor Who experience in London this year and they have some real ones, so I'm so excited to see them. I should also mention that I'm getting a Doctor figure WITH FEZ ON. I'll definately show you when it gets here!

Yep. I was the biggest distraction at college. I can cope with about half an hour, but after that, I'm lost. I got caught up reading Dotor Who information, or looking on eBay or amazon, or talking to the lecturer or so on. i like being aware of what is going on around me, I could never listen to music on public transport when alone. I end up overhearing people's conversations that way which is bad but I never mean it >_>
Motivation I cannot comment on because I have no motivation. I literally cannot force myself to do something. It's like I look for excuses, very weird. Which in turn, distracts me, and the cycle starts all over again.

I have a Wii, although I never use it. I dont do well with the whole motion control thing, I dont want to be active because I get uncomfortable standing up a lot, puts me off. I have a DSi too but I only have Pokemon Gold so I dont play it much. I've got an Xbox 360, love RPGs, especially Mass Effect and Fallout, a PS3 and I use my PC for gaming too. I fancy playing the Sims 3 today, love making houses on that.
Ooooo films, I like films. I watched American History X the other night, quite enjoyable. Got any favourites?
I wish I could make scarves, I'm making my mother make me a 4th Doctor scarf but she's sort of forgotten about it >_>

I DO. I do indeed. I'm never on chat but I'm always on it. I post a lot of photos of junk. Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/nekou
The Doctor: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
Tumblr
User avatar
Super Nekou
Forum Master
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: North East England

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Super Nekou wrote:
ohpandahat wrote:
Oh the fez is awsome! Hahaha, that's brilliant! :lol: weird definatley is great! If I saw them in real life I think i'd run away .... so .... creepy .... apart from them i've never found it scary! I think my imagination is what makes it scary rather than the actual show! I remember watching some of the old doctor who when I was little too, the daleks are always the best!

Yep, I find concerntrating hard too. Although, if it's something i'm really interested in then i'm ok, but if i'm not interested then I don't listen! I get distracted alot by other people though, I always seem to be overly aware of whats going on around me. I find motivation the hardest probably though. Even if I really want to do something, I find it so hard to get myself to do it!

I like gaming too - well I have a wii and ds lite! What games do you like? Astronomy is awsome! My best friend's doing physics at university and she wants to get into astronomy ... which I think is really cool! Haha, well I don't think your boring! "Normal" is boring to me! Hmm, I like reading, watching films, shopping, manga and anime, music and arts / crafts! I'm quite random, I decided to make my boyfriend a scarf the other day haha! I just do odd things like that! :lol:

Do you have facebook by the way?


I adore Daleks. I have over 13 of them dotted around my room, including one large remote controlled one. I want more but currently I've ran out of room >_> I'm going to the Doctor Who experience in London this year and they have some real ones, so I'm so excited to see them. I should also mention that I'm getting a Doctor figure WITH FEZ ON. I'll definately show you when it gets here!

Yep. I was the biggest distraction at college. I can cope with about half an hour, but after that, I'm lost. I got caught up reading Dotor Who information, or looking on eBay or amazon, or talking to the lecturer or so on. i like being aware of what is going on around me, I could never listen to music on public transport when alone. I end up overhearing people's conversations that way which is bad but I never mean it >_>
Motivation I cannot comment on because I have no motivation. I literally cannot force myself to do something. It's like I look for excuses, very weird. Which in turn, distracts me, and the cycle starts all over again.

I have a Wii, although I never use it. I dont do well with the whole motion control thing, I dont want to be active because I get uncomfortable standing up a lot, puts me off. I have a DSi too but I only have Pokemon Gold so I dont play it much. I've got an Xbox 360, love RPGs, especially Mass Effect and Fallout, a PS3 and I use my PC for gaming too. I fancy playing the Sims 3 today, love making houses on that.
Ooooo films, I like films. I watched American History X the other night, quite enjoyable. Got any favourites?
I wish I could make scarves, I'm making my mother make me a 4th Doctor scarf but she's sort of forgotten about it >_>

I DO. I do indeed. I'm never on chat but I'm always on it. I post a lot of photos of junk. Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/nekou


Hahaha, wow, that's ALOT of daleks! :shock: You also like gaming alot! I love playing games but i'm having to try and restrain myself a bit because I need to focus more on my biology work! I play on the sims 2 alot! I couldn't get the hang of the sims 3, I found it really arkward to make houses. I always make houses on it and then never play the game haha! Hmmm, I like animes like spirited away and comedies mostly!

I've added you on facebook. I'm rarely on chat too but I check it quite often!
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Hello! =)

Postby hagrid » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 pm

hey im mike hope you find it usefull i know i do
User avatar
hagrid
Forum Master
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: east ayrshire

Re: Hello! =)

Postby roseimagines19 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm

hi welcome! i'm elsie and i'm new to the forum too
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore
roseimagines19
Forum Master
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm

hagrid wrote:hey im mike hope you find it usefull i know i do


Hi Mike!

Yes, it's good to come on here when i'm feeling lonley!
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Hello! =)

Postby ohpandahat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:45 pm

roseimagines19 wrote:hi welcome! i'm elsie and i'm new to the forum too


Hi! Nice to meet you! :)
ohpandahat
Super Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm
Location: Nottingham

Previous

Return to Welcome

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron