Hi there :3

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi there :3

Postby MinogueLover » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi! I'm Sammy :3 I think I am dyspraxic because my parents have hinted at it, and I have done my research and everything strangely fit to me O.O.

When I was a young child, I was a bit... well... weird. I think everyone knew something was wrong with me as I had an ultra crush on Spyro the dragon. Now, I am really clumsy and I always loose things. I am really sensitive and can't take criticism. I guess I don't have many friends as I have 'hyper days' where I am generally stupid and weird. I am very flat footed and I hate PE as I have no stamina and when I run, many people come up to me and say I look like a choaking seal :roll: .

I have kept it a secret that I kind of know about it, but I just wanted to make some friends with people like me, and get help with bullies

:)xx
MinogueLover

Re: Hi there :3

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi. I'm Lucy and I'm 20. I have dyspraxia, dyslexia and Irlens. I am currently at college studing animal care but I be finishing my course in 3 weeks time. I love animals, I have 7 guinea-pigs, 1 rabbit, 1 chinchilla, 1 snake and 2 cats. I also like the internet and recently have gotten into reading. I hate sports!

Welcome to the forum.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby MinogueLover » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 pm

thanks Steph and wadey! I have 3 cats too!! I would LOVE to own a snake or a hamster though :3 I also love spiders and am usually the one who has to pick them up in the changing rooms in front of a room of screaming girls xD
MinogueLover

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi, Sammy! :D My name is Beth. I'm nineteen years old. Don't worry about having a crush on Spyro. I'm the Queen of Weird Crushes :lol: Mainly men over the age of fifty usually do it for me :P
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Creative » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi Sammy, welcome to the forum. I'm Jess and I'm 27. I like cats, reading and watching Waterloo Road on tv.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum I'm James I'm 17 from Stafford. I have Dyspraxia and Asperger Syndrome. I Love Astronomy and Egyptology, I also have a pet Leopard Gecko called Jackie.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby MinogueLover » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Haha, I also love Waterloo road!! AND GLEE!!! Glee is awesome!! :D
MinogueLover

Postby 07williamsdj » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi im Dan, im 14 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science and psychology. Welcome and enjoy the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby Remus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Hello Sammy, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Welcome