Hi

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi

Postby Dilos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi i'm scott and i'm 20 years old and i just realised theres this welcome section, like a fool i over looked it before.
I got my dyspraxia assessment comming up in 4 days and found this site when trying to reasearch further into what it is and found alot of things happening to people that happens to me too so i no longer feel a weirdo :)
My handwritting was the key reason to start getting looked into but after looking at the symptoms i realised it may be alot deeper then that, i hate fruit for a start just cause of how it feels.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better :)
Dilos

Re: Hi

Postby wadey » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

hi. I'm Lucy and I'm 20. I also hate fruit! I like animals and I have quite a few animals of my own.

Welcome to the forum
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Dilos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks i see alot of people on this forum love animals which is funny cause i got a few at home too though since sister moved out its slightly less of a zoo. Nice to see someone else who hates fruit my friends at uni thought i was a freak lol
Dilos

Postby Creative » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum. I'm Jess and I'm 27. I like animals too. I have a black cat called YumYum
Creative
Forum God !

Postby galexy96 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey, I'm Lucy, i'm 15 and in year 10 at school. I'm interested in science and astronomy. I love rock music, I have 2 cats called Jacko(after Micheal Jackson :lol: ) and Ash. I also have a corn snake called Frank.

Welcome to the forum
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Maximus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi, I love animals as well:) I have two pugs at home called Basil and Rosie :)
Maximus
Super Poster

Postby 07williamsdj » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi im Dan, im 14, and I live in Wales. I enjoy reading, playing guitar and listening to rock music. I am also interested in science, psychology and geology. I also love cars.

Welcome to the forum it is full of great people.
07williamsdj

Postby Steph » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby billy15uk » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:15 am

hi im billy im 16 and welcome to the forum scott :)
Visit my voting website http://www.pollsfun.com.

You on vote on Fun Polls about entertainment/music/sports and lots more.
And you can make new friends around the world and talk about anything in our chat room.

We have over 100 Fun Polls to vote.
billy15uk
Forum Master

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Welcome to the forum I'm James I'm 17 from Stafford. I have Dyspraxia and Asperger Syndrome. I Love Astronomy and Egyptology, I also have a pet Leopard Gecko called Jackie.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello Scott, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Return to Welcome