Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

Hi

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi i'm scott and i'm 20 years old and i just realised theres this welcome section, like a fool i over looked it before.
I got my dyspraxia assessment comming up in 4 days and found this site when trying to reasearch further into what it is and found alot of things happening to people that happens to me too so i no longer feel a weirdo :)
My handwritting was the key reason to start getting looked into but after looking at the symptoms i realised it may be alot deeper then that, i hate fruit for a start just cause of how it feels.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better :)

Re: Hi

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

hi. I'm Lucy and I'm 20. I also hate fruit! I like animals and I have quite a few animals of my own.

Welcome to the forum

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks i see alot of people on this forum love animals which is funny cause i got a few at home too though since sister moved out its slightly less of a zoo. Nice to see someone else who hates fruit my friends at uni thought i was a freak lol

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum. I'm Jess and I'm 27. I like animals too. I have a black cat called YumYum

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey, I'm Lucy, i'm 15 and in year 10 at school. I'm interested in science and astronomy. I love rock music, I have 2 cats called Jacko(after Micheal Jackson :lol: ) and Ash. I also have a corn snake called Frank.

Welcome to the forum

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi, I love animals as well:) I have two pugs at home called Basil and Rosie :)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi im Dan, im 14, and I live in Wales. I enjoy reading, playing guitar and listening to rock music. I am also interested in science, psychology and geology. I also love cars.

Welcome to the forum it is full of great people.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:15 am

hi im billy im 16 and welcome to the forum scott :)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

Hi Welcome to the forum I'm James I'm 17 from Stafford. I have Dyspraxia and Asperger Syndrome. I Love Astronomy and Egyptology, I also have a pet Leopard Gecko called Jackie.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello Scott, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Post a reply