Hello People !!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello People !!

Postby Bumps » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:26 pm

hello my name is sam, im 13 years old and i have dispraxia it does not affect me much its just affects my writing and my pe but still i move on and pretend nothing is wrong with me and that i am normal. school can sometimes be absolutely rubbish :( .i get picked on for no reason. i do not get picked on by everybody however i have very few friends so i have joined the forum to makes some new ones. i have good achievements, on the 25th of june i took part in sports day and took part in the shotput, i did not win but i did not come last. i came 6th out of 7th which was okay i beat one person who does not have dispraxia :D i was very proud of my acheivements. i found out i had dispraxia when i was 6 then i was wasnt really botthered until i got to high school the bullying got so bad i nearly moved school. life can be really unfair to me as well as all of you, but we all have to live with it, there is nothing we can do about it because if we could, we would, but we cant which is a real shame for me. Well that is a little about me, i would to make new friends. Please talk to me on cafe, thanks alot bumps :D
Bumps

Re: Hello People !!

Postby galexy96 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey, I'm Lucy, i'm 15 and in year 10 at school. I'm interested in science and astronomy. I love rock music, I have 2 cats called Jacko(after Micheal Jackson :lol: ) and Ash. I also have a corn snake called Frank. Well done about sports day, thats better than me i came last in my one lol

Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Bumps » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 pm

hi lucy, thanks for replying to my message, i love michael jackson too, and have a dog called alfie going scotland tomorrow see you around sam :mrgreen:

ps: your snake has a great name
Bumps

Postby Steph » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi im Dan, im 15 and I live in Wales. I am interested in science, psychology and ICT. I love to read, I love rock music and I am learning to play to guitar.
Welcome to the forum and have fun posting!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby _robyn_ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 am

Hi, I'm robyn. I'm 13 and I love music and maths. I have a cat called monty, and I believe he is a evil genius trying to take over the world. (he just has those sort of eyes :shock: )

Haha and well done on sports day!
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby wadey » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am

Hi I'm Lucy and I'm 20. I have dyspraxia and dyslexia. I love animals i have 1 cat called Boris, 1 snake called Roffeo, 1 chinchilla called Pippen, 1 rabbit called Bilbo-Baggins and 9 guinea - pigs which are called Puzzle, Cobweb, Squrriell, Fifi, Socks, Popcorn, Ziggy Stardust, Clementime and Rasta. Welcome to the forum and I hope you will enjoy it here.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Bumps » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 am

guys thank you for making me feel welcome its good to be making new friends see you around
sam
Bumps

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum I'm James I'm 17 from Stafford. I have Dyspraxia and Asperger Syndrome. I Love Egyptology, I also have a pet Leopard Gecko called Jacki.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:16 am

Hello Sam, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm 27 and I volunteer at my local library. I hope you like it here.
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome