Hello Everyone! :)

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello Everyone! :)

Postby Enchantress_Aimz » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Amy, I had no idea there was even a forum for Dyspraxic teens so I'm really happy that I'm not the only one with this annoying condition. :)
Enchantress_Aimz

Re: Hello Everyone! :)

Postby Remus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello Amy, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby wadey » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi Amy. I'm Lucy and I am 20. I love animals and have just finished college where I have been studying animal managment for three years. I love animals and currently have 1 cat, 1 snake, 1 chinchilla, 9 guinea-pigs and 1 rabbit. One day I hope to get a job with animals, partically training police dogs! Even though I want a job with aniamals at the moment they is just nothing, so I have decicde to use my intrest and skills elsewhere and am now a care support staff where I support adults with learning difficults. It will be nice to hear what your intrest are and what you like to do.
Welcome to forum and I hope you enjoy your time here.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey, I'm Lucy, i'm 15 and going up to year 11 at school. I'm interested in science and astronomy. I love rock music, I have 1 cat called Jacko(after Micheal Jackson :lol:). I also have a corn snake called Frankie.

Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Creative » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm 27 and I volunteer at my local library. I hope you like it here.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby _robyn_ » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm robyn, I'm 13 and I like prime numbers and music. I have 1 cat called monty. :)
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby JamesStanley » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 am

Hi Welcome to the forum I'm James I'm 17 from Stafford. I have Dyspraxia and Asperger Syndrome. I Love Astronomy and Egyptology, I also have a pet Leopard Gecko called Jackie.
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby 07williamsdj » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 am

Hi im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science and psychology. Welcome and enjoy the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby Kirbster12 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Hiya! I'm Alice. I'm 14 and I love eating, sleeping and playing computer games.
W
E
L
C
O
M
E
!
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby Steph » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby James Brimer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Hello. I am James and I am 15. I have Aspergers Syndrome/ Dyspraxia. I line in Mid-Wales. I am currently studying for a degree in Computer Science. I like many things, however, the most notable of these are: Maths, Latin, Compute Programing, Scouts and St. John Cadets.

Have a good time here.

James
James Brimer
Forum Master

Location: 4 dimensions, The Universe, Galaxy: Milky Way, Earth, U.K.

Return to Welcome