Hey everyone, I'm Ananda

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hey everyone, I'm Ananda

Postby AnandaThePanda » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello Everyone :) My name is Ananda, I'm 16 and I'm a girl. At school I am doing AS Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics. I live in England. I spend every spare moment cracking jokes and having a laugh with my friends :lol: My favourite genre of film/tv is comedy. I'm dyspraxic, and have mild symptoms of dyslexia but of coarse there is an overlap. I love animals :) and I love having fun :D My dyspraxia provides me with 24/7 entertainment and I like to laugh at my clumsiness with my friends (I literally fell onto my chair when I arrived at school in the morning, 3 days in a row!)
Although there are also downsides...up until now I have felt alone as I don't really know anyone else dyspraxic, and when I had difficulties it felt like I was the only one. But this site has changed that and really helped me! So I'd like to say a massive thank you to the wonderful people on here who seem to have the answers to everything :) Nice to meet you all X x
AnandaThePanda
Super Poster

Re: Hey everyone, I'm Ananda

Postby 07williamsdj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm

hi, im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Im glad you are having a good experience on the forum :D
07williamsdj

Postby wadey » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Hi.

Im lucy and i am 20. I also love animals and have many animals at home. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 4 and last year was told that I am also dyslexic. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but very enjoyable, even though I do enjoy it and I'm happy there I am looking for a new job, one with animals as this is what I want to do.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby AnandaThePanda » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Steph wrote:Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

One of my best friends has epilepsy. She often hallucinates and blanks out :P But she's getting used to it now :)
AnandaThePanda
Super Poster

Postby Wolf Spirit » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi! I'm Hannah and I'm 14. I also live in England. I love animals too! My favourite animal is every kind of wolf. I am very random when I want to be and I hope I'm fun! :D
Pinkie Pie is best pony!
Wolf Spirit
Forum Master

Postby _robyn_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi I'm Robyn, I'm 13 and I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when i was 8.

I like maths and prime numbers and I have started the Igcse sciences. It is really annyoing because you have to start them in year 9. But I like science- well mainly physics. :D
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby AnandaThePanda » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm

It's nice to meet you Dan, Lucy, Steph, Hannah and Robyn! I'm glad you like reading, Dan and Steph, I enjoy reading too :) . And Dan and Robyn, it's cool that you are also interested in science. Lucy, it will be nice if you find a job working with animals, it's great when you discover your passion. I still don't have a clue about my own career choice :P . Steph, I also find other cultures and languages interesting :D I am half Indian and half English so I have been brought up with an insight into two very different cultures :) . Hannah, I am random without realising it, people (especially my parents) say that I am blunt and random :P lol. Robyn, Physics can be fascinating :) . And Hannah, Steph and Lucy...Wooh! Go animal lovers! :D I am vegetarian but I tend to not reveal that online as it has a habit of creating a lot of controversy :P I have nothing against meat eaters! :D
AnandaThePanda
Super Poster

Postby JamesStanley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 5 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby AnandaThePanda » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:53 pm

JamesStanley wrote:Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 5 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James

Hey James, nice to meet you :) Geckos are cool :) , it's just anoying that they have to be fed live insects and apparently they're very sensitive to temperature.
So far my experience on this forum has been great.
AnandaThePanda
Super Poster

Postby Beckie93 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

Hi I am Beckie,, 18,, nd was diagnosed in yr 1,, Really nice to meet u all,, Glad to find tht i am not the only 1 wiv Dyspraxia,, Cuz b4 i found this site i was really lonely and felt different to the others,, I lyk to now more a bout things (noisey),, and love ma Pets,, Ma friends have always called ma a crazy person and say tht i shud change,, But i think they havent got used to me bein all hyper and crazy yet :) x x
Beckie Boo x
Beckie93

Postby Triple-J K » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi, I'm John James Jack (hence my user name) and I'm 12. I live in Oxford and was diagnosed when I was 7. I ADORE apple products (I have (deep breath) an iPad 1, an iPad 2, 2 iTouchs, an iPhone 3G, an iPhone 4, an iMac G5 and a MacBook Pro!!! Does anybody else here have obsessions with stuff like that?

JJJK
Triple-J K

Postby award » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi and welcome to the site.

I am Adam im 19 Y/O im intrerested in IT , Medical , Science , and Walking i am also an ECP With the local ambulance Service am also a moderator on this forum so if you need any help dont have any hesitation to ask any of the team.
-------------------------------------
Adam
award
Site Admin

Return to Welcome