Hi I'm Sasha!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi I'm Sasha!

Postby jabberwocky » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm Sasha I' m 21. I live in Russia and suspect,that i have dyspraxia.
I always had bad coordination, concentration, problems with eye-contact and can't understand body language, and it looks very much alike that I have dyspraxia.in Russia no one has no even a vague point what is dyspraxia. We don't have any associations and funds.And with such diagnosis I have to go to the army after the university (I 'm on the fourth year and I study maths ) and nobody cares...
I'm interested in literature (especially english classical), history, philosophy, maths, music and cinema.
I want to learn more about this dyagnosis, to advice some excercises ,which helped mea lot.
And to ask you for some advises. I want to rise the awareness of such dyagnosis in Russia.
can anyone share some books and other material about dyspraxia? It's very long and difficult to order books from Amazon...
I hope I'll find there some friends there)
P.S Sorry for my English
jabberwocky

Re: Hi I'm Sasha!

Postby 07williamsdj » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Welcome to the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby liam666 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm

hi im liam im 23 from england
i will be happy to answer any questions you have just pm me them, when i was diagnosed i was very confused so i learnt as much as i could about it ps welcome to the forum
Do we serve a purpose or purposely serve
liam666
Advanced Member

Postby Steph » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 pm

hi im lucy and im 20. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens. I love animals and have 1 rabbit, 1 snake, 1 chinchilla, 2 cats and 14 guinea-pigs. I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 am

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 5 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

A good book that would be good to read would be Caged in Chaos by Victoria Biggs which is available to download on kindle store if you have a kindle or and apple device with the kindle app.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Hello Sasha, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Hello Sasha!! I'm ChocFC.

you don't need to apologise for your English. If I could write in another language half as well as that, I'd be lucky.

I'm 20 and was diagnosed at the end of junior school (9/10 years old-ish. I'm a little unsure of exactly when). I study Archaeology at university, and would love to be able to speak another language as well as you can.

Welcome to the site!
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby billy15uk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi Im Billy

Im 16 I Work On A Building Site I Live In France Brittany

And I Have Dyspaxia Since I Was Born.

Welcome To The Forum! :)
Visit my voting website http://www.pollsfun.com.

You on vote on Fun Polls about entertainment/music/sports and lots more.
And you can make new friends around the world and talk about anything in our chat room.

We have over 100 Fun Polls to vote.
billy15uk
Forum Master

Postby SonicRocks369 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi,You have the Same name as me!!! 8) How are you?
Sasha

Sonic the Hedgehog Rocks!!
"An adventure's no fun if it's too easy." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Danger Mouse is Awesome! :)
SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member

Postby Creative » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. My name is Jess and I'm 28. I volunteer at 2 charity shops and for a dyslexia organisation. I also go singing and to a keep fit class. I like reading and cats. hope you enjoy the forum.
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome