ohai.

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

ohai.

Postby ello » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Um yeah I'm called Sam, since I was little my mum told me I was dyspraxic but I never really understood what that meant, to I decided to join this site. So yeah, hi :)
ello

Re: ohai.

Postby JamesStanley » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 5 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 24. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 am

Hi. I'm lucy and i'm 20 but will be 21 tomorrow! I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when i was about 3. I love animals and have 14 guineas, 1 rabbit, 1 snake, 1 chinchilla and 2 cats. Along with James i'm also a moderator. Hope you will like it here.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Hello Sam, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Sam, I'm ChocFC.

I'm 20 and was diagnosed at the end of junior school. I study Archaeology at university, love chocolate and I'm a potterhead.

Welcome!
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby 07williamsdj » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Welcome to the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Return to Welcome