hey hello bonjour aloha howdy etc.

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hey hello bonjour aloha howdy etc.

Postby mollymcfly » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

hi, i'm molly. i'm 15, and found out i was dyspraxic about a month ago, which was a relief - i thought i was just a bit dim witted.
i don't like to take myself too seriously, and find myself happiest when i make fun of myself. why let them laugh alone?
i'm a little addicted to gigs, and go a bit too often. i'm a total movie geek, and i wish i had super powers so i could live like i was in a marvel comic.
nice to meet'cha. c:
taking yourself seriously sucks, don't do it.

husband.
mollymcfly

Re: hey hello bonjour aloha howdy etc.

Postby JamesStanley » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 am

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 5 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Noswaith dda, im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. I am also teaching myself British sign language. Welcome to the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby Remus » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Hello Molly, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Welcome!
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby wadey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi Molly, I'm Lucy and i am 21. I live in thanet, south east englnad. I have dyspraxia, dyslexia and irlens. I love animals and have 2 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 snake, 1 chinchilla and 9 guinea-pigs and currently fostering 7 guinea-pigs. I work at mencaps where i support adults with disablites which is hard work but enjoyable, i also work in an infant school which is fun. I am also an moderate here. Welcome to the forum, hope you will enjoy it here.
wadey
Site Admin

Return to Welcome