Hey everybody!!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hey everybody!!

Postby Keyboardking » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Joined yestarday thought i might as well say hi and describe myself a bit i am 14 and i am a guy, I play (musical) keyboard and I live in Scotland, my name is Alex and I have no pets thats all i can really think about just now so see you later
Last edited by Keyboardking on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyboardking

Re: Hey

Postby wadey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

hi welcome to the forum
wadey
Site Admin

Re: Hey everybody!!

Postby JamesStanley » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello & welcome
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby 07williamsdj » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm

hello, im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Welcome to the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Return to Welcome