Hey Everyone!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hey Everyone!

Postby DTLEngage » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 am

Hey everybody! Im new to this site...I have been meaning to join for a while but Have not got around to It, I have been reading the forums for a while now and finally joined. I am 14 Next month..Young I know! LOL, I found out that I had dyspraxia when I was about 8, I didn't really think much of it though until the last few years, But Hey that's for another post :)

As a person I am very quiet and shy, I am very caring though once you get to know me. My Interests are writing Poetry and story's, I also love sport, Which I cant play sadly as Its just very stressful for me and VERY Difficult. I also love rock music, Jazz and even hip hop every now and then. I Love reading, at the moment I am reading 'Almost True' By Keren David, It Is a sequel to her book 'When I Was Joe' A Very Addicting book. I'm also a gaming nerd, I love playing PS3.

For Education, I am home educated. Due to many reasons which I will talk about In another post, I am enjoying It right now, Loving the freedom and I am learning a lot more. I'm still not sure what to do with my GCSE'S Yet..Im dreading It as I find studying so difficult, Have you guys got any tips for that by that way?

Anyway, Thank you for reading. I hope I can get to know some of you guys more, Even make some New freinds!
DTLEngage

Re: Hey Everyone!

Postby wadey » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:55 am

Hi. I'm Lucy and I am 21. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 2 cats, 1 chinichilla, 1 snake, 1 rabbit, 9 guinea-pigs and currently am looking after an extra 7 guinea-pigs. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum,.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby 07williamsdj » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

hello, im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Welcome to the forum!!!!

For GCSEs, just go with subjects you feel most comfortable with.
07williamsdj

Postby Steph » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby JamesStanley » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Hello and welcome.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Remus » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 19 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby catherinemealy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 am

Hi,am catherine.welcome to the Dyspraxic Teens Forum sites
catherinemealy

Return to Welcome