Hello :)

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello :)

Postby holly-19 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey my name is holly im 19. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia a months before I turn 18. My doctor who diagnosed me said that I've had all my life and have gone through all of my education without any help from teachers who didn't understand and also at the time just couldn't be asked to help. Some of my teachers said that I was plain lazy with my coursework when I wasn't basically. They gave up on me but I still managed to get the grades for college but college was just the same.my biggest achievement is going to uni next year to do animal science. I came across this forum to hear from other people if they had similar problems

Holly xx
holly-19

Re: Hello :)

Postby Steph » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

PS. Congratulations on getting into uni! :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm

hello, im Dan, im 15 and I live in south wales. I enjoy reading, listening to rock music and playing guitar. I am also interested in science, ICT and psychology. Welcome to the forum!!!!
07williamsdj

Postby wadey » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi. I'm Lucy and I am 21. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 chinichilla, 1 snake, 1 rabbit, 9 guinea-pigs and currently am looking after an extra 4 guinea-pigs. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum,.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers in April, I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby forever_mars » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Holly :)

I'm Jen, I'm nearly 18 and I was diagnosed with dyspraxia and asperger's yesterday. I know how you have felt. I finally feel like people will understand and won't just think I'm lazy or whatever. I really like alternative music and football :)

Jen x
forever_mars

Postby Pokemoneiei » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:14 am

old and diagnosed with Aspergers in Apri
คาสิโนออนไลน์
Pokemoneiei
Advanced Member

Return to Welcome