Hi!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Re: Hi!

Postby Remus » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello John, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 20 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers last year I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Postby johndurhamgreen » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi, Dan,James and Remus thank you for your responses nice to meet you!! :D :D :D

Remus, that is really interesting what sort of animals do you work with in animal managment?? :)

Dan what type/types of guitar(s) do you have?? :) I used to play guitar a long time ago, but mine broke :(

James, that's really intresting about the gecko, i've never heard of a gecko before, can you explain what that is and what they are like to keep as a pet?? :)

- Sorry for short reply i've had to rush this reply lol,
johndurhamgreen

Postby Steph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi again. I'm into learning Kinyarwanda at the moment which is my boyfriend's mother tongue. I picked up Hungarian from our old cleaner but I have forgotten most of it now as I haven't used it for several years. I also got an A in my French GCSE and am hoping to do an A Level in it at night school. I also know some Cantonese from sharing bedrooms with Chinese girls at boarding school.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby johndurhamgreen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Steph wrote:Hi again. I'm into learning Kinyarwanda at the moment which is my boyfriend's mother tongue. I picked up Hungarian from our old cleaner but I have forgotten most of it now as I haven't used it for several years. I also got an A in my French GCSE and am hoping to do an A Level in it at night school. I also know some Cantonese from sharing bedrooms with Chinese girls at boarding school.

Wow that's amazing!! :D :D :D - How long did it take you to learn all of that?
johndurhamgreen

Postby Steph » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Not that long-I shared a bedroom with a Cantonese girl for 2 years, I picked it up from my cleaner in 18 months and I have been learning Kinyarwanda for 3 months but it is such a hard language to learn!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 pm

johndurhamgreen wrote:Dan what type/types of guitar(s) do you have?? :) I used to play guitar a long time ago, but mine broke :(

I have a benson stratocaster, a Satellite 9/B and an accoustic. Im saving up for another one though lol :lol: .
07williamsdj

Postby Remus » Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 pm

johndurhamgreen wrote:Remus, that is really interesting what sort of animals do you work with in animal managment?? :)

All sorts, loads of them. Rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, parrots, finches, meerkats, tortoises, turtles, all sorts of fish, snakes, lizards, donkeys, goats, sheep, pigs, a lot basically. :)
Remus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Welcome