Greeting!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Greeting!

Postby dizzyd » Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. So, a short overview of me. I'm a fourteen year old of the female species and was diagnosed with developmental dyspraxia at the age of about nine or ten years old. Since then I have also been diagnosed with muscle problems in my legs. Despite that I try not to let anything get me down to low and, moreover, don't let anything get between me and the stage. Despite my complete lack of any coordination and flexibility I love drama with a passion. I have been in the chorus of two school productions, sung at the theatre with my school choir in city sings and will hopefully be joining the youth academy at said theatre. And that's pretty much all there is, aside from the fact that I love to write just as much as I love to sing. So, hopefully, talk to you all soon. x
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
dizzyd

Re: Greeting!

Postby dannyboy059 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm

hi :D
dannyboy059

Location: here, no not here there,yes right over there,wait,wait and stop!

Postby Steph » Thu May 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Remus » Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 20 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands where I am currently training to be a zookeeper, I'm doing an HND in Animal Management. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby 07williamsdj » Fri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

Hiya, my name is Dan, I'm 15 and I live in South Wales. I am interested in science, rock music and computers, and in my spare time I like to play my guitar, read and do vector drawings. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to getting to know you :) .
07williamsdj

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm

(Just so we get more acquainted :wink: ) My name is Beth, I'm twenty years old, I turned twenty on the 5th <3 I have dyspraxia and dyslexia. I'm currently at university, studying Media Production & Scriptwriting. As you already know, I love to write fanfiction! :mrgreen:
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby wadey » Wed May 30, 2012 7:11 pm

hi im lucy and im 21. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 1 rabbit, 1 chinchilla, 3 cats, 12 guinea-pigs and 1 bearded dragon. I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers last year I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Return to Welcome