Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

Hi

Thu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi.
I'm 16, male, with dyspraxia and a form of austism who lives in forest gate, east London. I'm so lonely as a only child with no friends. So will anyone be my friend.
Billy.

Re: Hi

Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi, I am Lucy, I am 16 and in year 11 at school. My interests include astronomy, science and reading. I also enjoy listening to rock music. I live in Essex and I have a pet cat called Jacko (named after Michael Jackson :lol: ) and some fish.
Don't worry you will have plenty of friends here, I hope you enjoy the boards :mrgreen:

Thu May 31, 2012 8:39 pm

hi im lucy and im 21. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 1 rabbit, 1 chinchilla, 3 cats, 12 guinea-pigs and 1 bearded dragon. I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 am

Hiya, my name is Dan, I'm 15 and I live in South Wales. I am interested in science, rock music and computers, and in my spare time I like to play my guitar, read and do vector drawings. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to getting to know you :mrgreen: .

Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers last year I Have 6 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey there, I'm Fai.. and following the trend; I've got dispraxia (obviously), ADHD and potentially a few other things (though I'm not autistic as far as I know). And sure honey, I'll be your friend. ^^
Post a reply