i'm new to this..

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

i'm new to this..

Postby -hazza- » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

hi, i'm Harriet (Harri) and i found out i was mild dyspraxic earlier this year, dont really know what to write about on here and thought i'd give it go and introduce myself as i didn't when i joined the site :)
It's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence.
but then its me who believes it will get better...
-hazza-

Re: i'm new to this..

Postby Remus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 20 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby wadey » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:45 pm

hi im lucy and im 21. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 3 cats, 7 guinea-pigs and 1 bearded dragon. I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby galexy96 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi, I am Lucy, I am 16, in my first year of college and I took Biology, Psychology, English Literature and Religious Studies for my AS levels . My interests include astronomy, science, reading, searching the internet and psychology. I also enjoy listening to rock music. I live in Essex in South East England and I have a pet cat called Jacko (named after Michael Jackson ) and some fish.

I hope you enjoy the boards :D
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby Steph » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby -hazza- » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 pm

thanks for getting back to me, i hope being apart of the forum will help me in some way. i want to just blurt out my problems or experiences to get it off my chest, but i have many times to mainly family and i just never get a answer which makes me feel any better... i feel strange just writting about it for everyone to see.
It's me who is my enemy
Me who beats me up
Me who makes the monsters
Me who strips my confidence.
but then its me who believes it will get better...
-hazza-

Postby Dan D Lyons » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi im Dan, welcome to the forum :) .
It does feel odd to write about your problems to begin with, but we are here to offer advice, give support, congratulate on achievments and just chat. We don't judge people neither :) .
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby JamesStanley » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 19 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers last year I Have 7 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Return to Welcome