OMG IM SO MADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

OMG IM SO MADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby crazyrandompie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 am

[color=#BF0000] :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i cant believe SOME people!! why do they have to get intio MYYYY buisness!! so my frriend puts a post of facebook saying "Why do girls post these dumb photos of how guys should treat girls rofl" so i say "i have no clue......honestly! may they think it helps " then i commented again saying " but they do other dumb things!" so then this girl from school is like" (my name) you are one so dont diss them they dont all do it" I DIDNT SAY THEY ALL DID IT!!! so i replied saying " i said some not all of them " and she goes" i kno just sayin watch what you say" i mean how insensitive and interferring! she shoud of TOTALLY stayed out of it!!!! dont you agree? i may sound like a drama queen but i find it hard to control my emotions..........she ganged on me....ganngnam style....:p im realy sensitive and she had to say THAT!?!??! she wasent trying to be rude BUT STILL!!![/color]
Last edited by crazyrandompie on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazyrandompie

Re: OMG IM SO MADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby crazyrandompie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 am

SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER! sorry i like it big :D
crazyrandompie

Postby nathanw-j » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 pm

just asking can you change the colour of the writing it is giving me a heaache trying to read it :)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Rodge1991 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

I will be honest, because it is a screen people can do pretty much anything they want. Also when you read you can interpret the writing in different ways. Example:

"Let's have Grandma for dinner"

there is two ways of seeing that sentence. Maybe in your case it was all just one big misunderstanding. Or maybe it was people just wanting to start a fight, if that is the case they want you to bite-so just ignore it and move on.
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby Bruce » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 pm

:idea: You could post something back with your point of view. :idea:
Bruce
Forum Master

Postby Steph » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 am

What I have found in life is that some people just crave confrontation. I would just ignore them and not give them any reaction if this is what they are hoping for. They should soon get bored and leave it.
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Welcome