A Newbie to this site

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

A Newbie to this site

Postby Jason Kevin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 am

Good Wishes to all,

This is a very nice community and there are a lot of discussions made which are not only interesting, but also very informative. Well, about myself Jason Kevin newbie, here I can get updates on various topics all around the world. I want to share and gain knowledge as well as experience among various people here. So, I am excited to take part in all topics. Hope I can enjoy my stay and all will cooperate with me.

Thanks and Regards,
Jason Kevin :D
Jason Kevin

Re: A Newbie to this site

Postby nathanw-j » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 pm

hi jason welcome to the forum

i have no life outside this forum
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby galexy96 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi, I am Lucy, I am 16, in my first year of college and I took Biology, Psychology, English Literature and Religious Studies for my AS levels . My interests include astronomy, science, reading, searching the internet and psychology. I also enjoy listening to rock music. I live in Essex in South East England and I have a pet cat called Jacko (named after Michael Jackson :lol: ) and some fish.

I hope you enjoy the boards.

P.S You have a very nice way with words :D
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby wadey » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi. I'm Lucy and I am 21. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 chinichilla, 1 snake, 1 rabbit, 9 guinea-pigs and currently am looking after an extra 4 guinea-pigs. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum,.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 25. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Dan D Lyons » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum. Im Dan, im 16, and I live in wales. PM me if you need anything or want to chat.
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby JamesStanley » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi I'm James I'm 19 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers last year I Have 7 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Return to Welcome