Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

reintroductory things

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

hey minnasan. you already know who i am and i joined in 2010, but i have changed durastically since then so i think a reindroduction is in order.

hello minna, my name is anna but online i go by the alias of ixelus or ixi for short. i'm 17 almost 18 and i live in wellington nz. i was diagnosed at 10-11 (can't remember) but up until about 7-8 i couldn't talk in full scentences. i used to be a quiet wee thing that kept all things nerdy to herself but in the past year i have come out of my shell and i can now speak in front of people; you should have seen everyone's faces at the yr13 leavers assembely when i got up to talk, it was the funniest thing ever. it also meant that i could be open about my otakuness and my love of anime.

my hobbies include cosplaying and making the costumes for them, watching anime, listening to music and learning languages. i'm learning japanese (have been for the past 5 years), greek and romanian. i also love to rp (roleplay) and i usually rp as aph romania (why i'm learning romanian). my favourite music is j-pop and visual kei but i do like some western bands like muse and franz ferdinand. my favourite j-pop bands are morning musume, kyari pamyu pamyu and stuff done by the many vocaloids. my favourite visual kei bands are versailles, the gazzette, nightmare, seremedy, dreams not reality, exist trace and alice nine.

now, i'm going to attach some photos of me to this as a comparison of how much i have changed since first joining. please don't kill me, hate me or report me for this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply