Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

Hello DT! I'm back hopefully for longer then last time!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 am

I doubt anyone remembers me but in 2010 I signed up here and stuck around for a few months. Didn't write many posts mind you, but interacted with a good few users :)

So a reminder :P

I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 13. I had no help at all throughout my school life.
I was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 16 and then High Functioning Autism when I was 17.

So an update..

I am now 18 years old, I was in college a year ago but dropped out, let's put it down to 'difficulties' shall we?
I have a fiancee, She's from Miami, we met online a year and a half ago and BAM! We hit it off and last march she came to live with me in scotland, In my mother's house.
We are now looking for a place of our own and jobs of course.

I'm in such a different place then what I was when I was 16 and joined this forum.
I want to stick around this time and supply others with what knowledge and useful advice I picked up along the way to help with their problems and of course, If i have any, I'll happily post somewhere on the boards and know you lovely people will be understanding and provide me with the support I need, You always did years ago.

Anyways.. Thanks for reading this and I hope to see you all around!

- Jay

Re: Hello DT! I'm back hopefully for longer then last time!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Welcome back and hi I'm Lucy and I am 22. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 3 cats,4 guinea-pigs, 1 beaded dragon and a dog. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

hi

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Welcome back :D

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

I remember you :wink: Welcome back. I'm Beth, I'm nearly 21 years old, I was officially diagnosed with dyspraxia at the age of 16. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage :D

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 pm

I remember, welcome back and congrats on the engagement! I'm glad things are looking up for you! :D

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi, welcome back. I remember you.

I'm glad things are going well for you. :D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello, welcome back :)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 am

Thanks everyone for the fond welcome! I'm amazed at how much this forum has grown O_O

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 am

Welcome Back :D
Post a reply