Hello from France

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello from France

Postby famillejo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello We were very Happy to discover your website. We are french and in France Dyspraxia is still quite unknowed. In our family Luc, 14 years old is Dyspraxic and we wondered how he could get abroad to learn english as his brothers and sisters did, because it is not easy to explain especially in a foreign langage what is Dyspraxia in everyday life. That's why we hope that someone could be interested by an exchange during holydays. So if somebody would like to come to France in a dyspraxic friendly family, just contact us. Anyway thanks a lot for allowing us to share your experience with us on the forum, this is really great. MERCI
Famillejo
famillejo

Re: Hello from France

Postby nathanw-j » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 am

hi, welcome to the forum :)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby galexy96 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi, I am Lucy, I am 16, in my first year of college and I took Biology, Psychology, English Literature and Religious Studies for my AS levels . My interests include astronomy, science, reading, searching the internet and psychology. I also enjoy listening to rock music. I live in Essex in South East England and I have a pet cat called Jacko (named after Michael Jackson ) and some fish.

I hope you enjoy the boards.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

Postby wadey » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi. I'm Lucy and I am 22. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 3 cats,4 guinea-pigs, 1 beaded dragon and a dog. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 am

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 20 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!
Remus
Site Admin

Postby kitty123 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Hello I'm jacenta I'm 16 and from near Manchester but currently live on a hill In the middle of nowhere. I'm dyspraxic and dyslexic. Welcome to the forum
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Postby Steph » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:07 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 26. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby JamesStanley » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 am

Hi I'm James I'm 19 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers two years ago, I Have 9 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
JamesStanley
Site Admin

Return to Welcome