Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

Hello Everybody!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Everyone! :))))) Nice to meet you! :)

Re: Hello Everybody!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi. I'm Lucy and I am 22. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 3. I also have dyselxia. I work with disabled adults which is hard work but fun. I love animals and have 3 cats,4 guinea-pigs, 1 beaded dragon and a dog. I am also an moderate on here so please feel free to ask any questions, welcome to the forum

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi, I am Lucy, I am 16, in my first year of college and I took Biology, Psychology, English Literature and Religious Studies for my AS levels . My interests include astronomy, science, reading, searching the internet and psychology. I also enjoy listening to rock music. I live in Essex in South East England and I have a pet cat called Jacko (named after Michael Jackson :lol: ) and some fish.

I hope you enjoy the boards :D Nice to meet you too.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

hi

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Hello, welcome to DT. I'm Remus, I'm 21 and I'm mild dyspraxic. I live in Birmingham, West Midlands. I have four cats and two fish and love all sorts of animals! I love books, movies, music, television especially TV series. I am one of the moderators for DT so please do ask if you need any help.

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 26. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D

Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 am

Hi I'm James I'm 19 years old I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was about 6 years old and diagnosed with Aspergers two years ago, I Have 9 tattoos and a pet leopard gecko called Jacki. I'm also a moderator on here so if you have any questions or need any help you can message me.

James
Post a reply