hi'yall

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hi'yall

Postby rawr » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi im 15 I live in that rainy pace called england. I have dcd (I thought my mum said dyspraxia dunno the difference) and earlins syndrome and traits of aspergers and add. School sucks, and cant wait to get out of that dump. Im not badly bullied more picked on but I normally hold my own and dont let em see im up set :) . One of the thing I like about what I think is caused by my dcd is im very observent and hear a lot even when im deep in thought stairing at a wall. My hobbies are martial arts ukulele and wall staring(1-2hours a day) Im rubbish at the uke but I try, I just started martial arts but I might quit cause my friends get annoyed with me and we have our grading and well I dont want to be left on white and they all move up, so im left behind again. SIMON COWELL JUST GOT EGGED!!! :0 I have trust issues due to being let down and lead on. I have two pet zebra finches that chirp when my voice goes squeeky. Well thats baisicly me.
rawr

Re: hi'yall

Postby wadey » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:33 am

Welcome to the forum, I'm Lucy and am 22. I have dyspraxia, irlens syndrome and dyslexia. I work with adults with learning difficulties which is really fun. I love animals and have 3 guineas, 3 cats, 1 beaded dragon and a dog
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:32 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 26. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby nathanw-j » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm

hi, i am nathan. i have dyspraxia and am going to have a test/thingy sonn to see if i have AS as well

welcome to the forums and i hope you have a good time here
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Paddington » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi I am Paddington and I am 14 and I live in england I have dyspraxia and my mum thinks I ,might be dyslexic. I have 2 rabbits,4 chickens and a goldfish. Welcome to the forum :D
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi there! :D It's great you can play the ukulele. It's one of my favourite musical instruments! :) My name is Beth. I'm 21 years old, I have severe dyspraxia and mild dyslexia. Welcome to the forum! :D
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby kitty123 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 pm

hello im kitty im 17 and have dyspraxia and dyslexia and live in england.I have two dogs and am a member of Historia normannis ( a medieval reenactment group(google it))welcome to the forum hope its helpfull to you
"dyspraxia made me who i am today without it life would be boring (the little lifts you get when you manage to to an simple "everyday task like pouring juice without spills )" [/color]
kitty123
Super Poster

Return to Welcome