Hi. My name is Bruce.

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi. My name is Bruce.

Postby Bruce » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:19 am

Hi guys! I'm not good at writing things like this (although I guess most of us aren't :) ) But my name's Bruce, I'm dyspraxic (obviously). My Dad is also Dyspraxic, although he still tells me off when I make mistakes related to my dyspraxia.
My Mum has very bad Asperger's syndrome, so does the oldest of my two little brothers (I have 2 little brothers, 0 older brothers)
I am 'strange'
RANDOM FACT: I like Brussels sprouts, Broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrots, cauliflower, but I hate butternut squash and pumpkin.
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I like clicking. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Edit: I'm 12! My birthday is on 6/2/2002! (D/M/YYYY)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bruce on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce
Forum Master

Re: Hi. My name is Bruce.

Postby Paddington » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Hii am Paddington I am a 15 year old dyspraxic dyslexic. My dad also has Dyspraxia and he still tells me off too. My favourite subjects are history, English and Food and nutrition. My favourite hobby is chicken keeping. welcome to the forum.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby _robyn_ » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

hello, I'm robyn, I'm 15 years old had have dyspraxia and aspergers syndrome, I like doctor who, cats, and I really like maths- especially prime numbers. Welcome to DT :D
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Bruce, my name is Beth. I'm 21 years old, severely dyspraxic and mildly dyslexic.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Bruce » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:36 am

_robyn_ wrote:hello, I'm robyn, I'm 15 years old had have dyspraxia and aspergers syndrome, I like doctor who, cats, and I really like maths- especially prime numbers. Welcome to DT :D

Prime numbers can sometimes be easier than normal numbers!
I like doctor who, I started watching at the ninth doctor, and I'm watching one of the fourth doctor's episodes right now!
Cats. I love cats. So cute. Cuddly. Catty.
I'm a bit of a 'nerd' :D I like maths, I'm learning about angles (For the millionth time) right now (*yawn*)
I love science, my science teacher is my Dad! I read GCSE Science books for fun :D.
I like pepperoni and super supreme pizza.
Bruce
Forum Master

Postby wadey » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi. I'm lucy. I have dyslexia and dyspraxia. I love animals and have 2 guinea pigs, 3 cats, 1 dog, 1 foster dog and a beaded dragon. Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 27. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 3 cats at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Bruce » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Just edited the post.
Bruce
Forum Master

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 am

Hi, I'm Jess and I'm 30. I was 21 when I joined here. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I like cats, reading and going on the internet. Hope you like it here. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome