Hi, I'm Tye!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi, I'm Tye!

Postby SaneInACrazyWorld » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 am

Hi guys,

I joined this fourum AGES ago, but only just have got round to having a look at it, it looks really great so far, and I thought I;d do my indroduction now, while I s have some free time.

I am 16 years old, nearly 17, a guy, studying L1 (IGCSE, I think) I'm a huge fan of volunteering out in the wider community, I am on the committee of an animal rescue charity and also volunteer at several other places aswell.

I'm an extrovert, which is very odd for a dyspraxic teenage male dont ya think??
I love talking to people, who gives a fat rats arss about age and all that, some of my best friends are 13, some are 40, (and some my own age of course!)

I have a lot of trouble with being understood, not in a verble way (well yes sometimes lol) but as a person and i dont know how to explain that any further.... well I'm sure you guys can understand.

Thanks so much for reading!

Tye
SaneInACrazyWorld

Re: Hi, I'm Tye!

Postby Paddington » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi tye Paddington here im a dyspraxic dyslexic who loves chickens, science, geography history and reading books. Feel free to contact me. Enjoy the site!
Paddington
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby wadey » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:58 pm

hi im lucy and im 23. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 guinea-pigs, 1 dog and a foster dog. I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:04 am

hi and welcome to the forum :D
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby SaneInACrazyWorld » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:42 am

Thanks guys!! :D :D
SaneInACrazyWorld

Postby Steph » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 27. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 1 cat at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

Hi, I'm Jess and I'm 30. I was 21 when I joined here. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I like cats, reading and going on the internet. Hope you like it here. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome