Back after 5 years

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Back after 5 years

Postby Skinny3600 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

I used to regular this site around 2008/2009, but then I stopped visiting after my life spiralled to rock bottom, the people on these forums helped me out when I had issues. I remembered this website recently and decided to rejoin, this time after growing up. (Going through my old posts make me cringe, but hey I was 16/17 back then)

Thankfully the forum still looks alive, and I hope I can do my bit to pass on the kindness which this forum gave to me through my years of a struggling hormonal teenager!

I am now 22 years old and am currently studying business management at university!

It's good to be back guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skinny3600
Forum Master

Re: Back after 5 years

Postby Paddington » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi paddington here, fairly new to this site, i will be coming up to my 1st birthday on DT. I'm a dyspraxic,dyslexic and i love birdwatching, history or geography going hyper and hiking.Glad you decided to come back, its still as awesome as ever.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Skinny3600 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Hey, welcome to the site! I have Dyspraxia and ADHD, I was actually wrongly diagnosed as Dyslexic for a good 4 years before the real diagnosis came out!

Also I used to be in a bird watching club my self, back in my school days, we would meet up and look at books about birds and occasionally got to go out and observe them at the local wildlife reserve, it was brilliant especially in the spring and summer times!

Glad to hear this place is still active :)
Skinny3600
Forum Master

Postby wadey » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:59 pm

hi im lucy and im 23. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 guinea-pigs and 1 dog and a foster dog I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:06 am

hi and welcome back to the forum , i have dyprsaxia and probably asperger syndrome as well :D
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Steph » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:55 am

Hiya! I remember you! Welcome back! :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 am

Hi welcome back to the forum. I also remember you.
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome