Hi there!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi there!

Postby TheBirchTree » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Heya, I'm Niall.
I'm 17, from Ireland and was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was about 11.
I'm currently in my first year of College studying Creative Digital Media. Also an aspiring writer :D
I'm what you might call a bookworm, if I'm not reading I'll be listening to music or gaming.
I've attempted to play a few sports, namely rugby and Ultimate Frisbee. The first went alright until I got to second year and was just too fragile compared to everyone else (ball handling wasn't great either) while UF is a more recent thing that I've grown to love. Ever since I managed to start throwing straight and catching properly it's been a blast.

So, uh, yeah, that's me I guess.
TheBirchTree

Re: Hi there!

Postby Paddington » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Paddington here lover of marmalade, unusual stressbals, odd words, chickens, any book I can get my hands on, LOTR and star wars, writing and did I mention the books? I'm a dyspraxia dyslexic which means I have a pretty awesome excuse for re reading all my favourite books to double check pronunciation. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:53 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 27. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 1 cat at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:33 am

hi im lucy and im 23. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 guinea-pigs and 1 dog and a foster dog I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 am

hi im nathan and i have dyspraxia and possibly aspergers as well

welcome to the forum :D
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby nataliekirkland » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi I'm Natalie and I have dyspraxia
nataliekirkland
Mega Poster

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 am

Hi, I'm Jess and I'm 30. I was 21 when I joined here. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I like cats, reading and going on the internet. Hope you like it here. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome