Hello...

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello...

Postby TheEdenQueen2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:46 pm

My name is Taylor Griffith. I am 18yrs old and I have Autism along with Acquired Dyspraxia. I have just came to this forum so I am new, little nervous but happy to finally be here after waiting days maybe weeks for the forum to activate my account :) I was born in Belton, Texas but I live in the UK with my dad, 2 cats and 2 very annoying sisters (who spend a week with me then a week with their mum).

So, can anyone be my friend? Please? I am very desperate for a friend of any sort! I don't care where ur from, boy or girl or if you're younger or older than me. So lonely... but I am not giving up!

Taylor
P.S I'm a girl :)
I rule my own imaginary kingdom and I have strict rules :P
The Eden Queen always smiles and laughs when she needs to!
TheEdenQueen2
Power Poster

Re: Hello...

Postby Steph » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 27. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am getting better at it now! I love animals (I have 1 cat at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

hi im lucy and im 23. I have dyspraxia, dyselixa and irlens syndorome. I love animals and have 3 cats, 1 guinea-pigs and 1 dog and a foster dog I also like writing stories and poems. I work with disablied adults which is really good fun but hard work.

Welcome to the forum, hope you will like it here. I am on of the moderates so if you need any help feel free to ask
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Paddington » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi Paddington here. Lover of marmalade Peru and to many other things to mention including chickens, books, history, Geography and planes. I am a dyspraxic dyslexic ( dyspraxic is fantastic but dyslexics are pretty awesome too) so beware of the unusual spelling you will find in my posts. I am 15 and I have 4 chickens, 2 rabbits ( one of their favourite hobbies is chasing off cats) a fish and several adopted cats ( they seem to spend most of their time in our garden) at the moment I am playing host to about 6 frogs and a newt in my pond I have one infuriating brother ( who is a male version of me only 4 years older) and a slightly less irritating sister. I have too many nicknames to say although they include sutch names as the demented Guinepig- I laugh like one. what is worse is Guinepigs squeak back enjoy the forum
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:55 am

Hi, I'm Jess and I'm 30. I was 21 when I joined here. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I like cats, reading and going on the internet. Hope you like it here. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby TheEdenQueen2 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Thanks for posting! I haven't been online lately, been very busy but everything is fine :D
I am happy to meet everyone
I live in Worcestershire, I was born in Belton in Texas in the USA then I moved here in 2002 when I was 6. I hope everyone enjoys chatting and being friends :D

Taylor
I rule my own imaginary kingdom and I have strict rules :P
The Eden Queen always smiles and laughs when she needs to!
TheEdenQueen2
Power Poster

Return to Welcome