Hello!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hello!

Postby Dan D Lyons » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Heey, how are you all doing? :mrgreen:
I seem to have neglected you all for several months, sorry about that :( . I hope you have all been okaii and I hope that I will be around a lot more now!

So news!

My uuh "identity crisis" has progressed pretty well tbh. You all probably know that I created a new account as to not be 07williamsdj a couple of months before I last logged in... Also about 90% of my friends now call me Rory instead of Dan, which I appreciate a ton! (Don't worry, I'm not going to change my username again! That pun is fantastic... if I say so myself...).
    Also, I have a new facebook! Click here! If you want to add me!

I am now 18! Which means I am kinda an adult... (really just a teenager that has an occasional drink tbh).

I have finished all of my exams now, I'm just waiting for my results in August. I will be going to university pretty soon and I hope to go to St Andrews (yes in scotland) to do geology. I have been offered four scholarships to go to this university, though I will need at least two A grades :shock: . If I don't get into that uni, I have exeter as my second choice. I also had great fun at my schools valedictory dinner, I even attempted to dance! I wore a nice black suit, purple shirt and a sparkly bow tie to it... I loved that outfit tbh.

It didn't work out with the guy I was dating, we decided to end it due to the exams that were coming up and things. I didn't feel that upset about it, I kinda just accepted it. It was the right thing to do.

There is only one problem, I have a massive crush on a guy and he lives in England (this is months after the previous point btw). This will probably never work out neither tbh, so meh.

So that is my life up to now really (I'm quite boring). It's nice to start posting again though, I missed you all :oops: .
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Re: Hello!

Postby Steph » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:54 am

Welcome back :D It sounds like life is going well for you. Good luck with your A Level results. :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Welcome back :) I'm glad life is going well for you and fingers cross for you in August
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Remus » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Welcome back, Dan or Rory, as I should say! I'm glad things are going well and cool siggy, by the way. Is it from Life From Mars?
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Dan D Lyons » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Yes it wasss! I love that show!
07williamsdj Nov 15, 2010 - Jul 11, 2012
Dan D Lyons
Mega Poster

Postby Creative » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Welcome back. :D Good luck with your exams.
Creative
Forum God !

Return to Welcome