Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

New members

Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:24 pm

We haven't had any new members join sine March!

Re: New members

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 am

well I tried to do some maths regarding that and the number of possible people who could have potential access to this site is surprisingly small

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am

I was thinking of advertising this forum on one of the dyspraxia groups on Facebook. A lot of members on there have teenage children. They might get concerned that adults post on here as well but, if I explain that it's mainly to give advice to younger children, they might be OK with it.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

I tried advertising the forum on Dyspraxia face book groups, Steph but couldn't get any interest. Hope you can though. :) I know I'm too old for Dyspraxic Teens now but I still like it here.
I'd just feel happy to know that the forum was going to be active after I left. It's done a lot for me and I hope it continues to do so in the future.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Too old for DT? Never! :P I find that even thought that's our name, we really are a community for all ages, whether it been parents who need advice, teens who need help and support and us oldies who are sort of the foundations of the place and can relate to the teenagers who need help.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 am

Hello ,I've been a member for a while now.

Gclub

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Hello, yes you have. :D
Post a reply