Switch to full style
Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!
Post a reply

New Profile

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Heya, so I'm back with a new profile for my new account.

To any newbies or people who have signed up since I was last here, I'm Skye Lana Elizabeth Cook, I'm 21 and was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 6. I'm now 21 and have done a lot with my life I feel. I'm Transgender and transitioning to become female. (I don't mind questions but I won't accept discrimination, although DT has always been a friendly place)

I used to be a moderator on here and if you need any moderators am willing to do it again.

I used to work at a Special Needs Camp in New York as part of the Camp America programme. I have worked with both adults and children with various forms of Special Needs including Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Down Syndrome, ADHD, Alzheimer's and Dementia.

I currently work at Asda in my home town of Stafford in England. I volunteer as Programme Secretary for my local Egptology Society and am planning on running for Chair at the next AGM.

I love music and my favourite artists are Lana Del Rey, Tegan and Sara, Uh Huh Her, Lucy Spraggan, Paloma Faith, Tonight Alive, La Roux, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, eRa, Avril Lavigne, Regina Spektor and Demi Lovato. Big fan of YouTubers especially Rose and Rosie, Kaelyn and Lucy, Wegan, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig and Lisa Scinta.

For TV Shows I like Waterloo Road, Star Trek, Stargate, L Word, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Big Bang Theory, Have I Got New For You, Mock The Week, Family Guy, Death Note, 8 Out Of 10 Cats and House MD.

Movie Wise I love Frozen, Friends With Benefits, The Perks of Being A WallFlower, The Fault In Our Stars, X-Men, Avengers, Spider-Man, The Hobbit, Forrest Gump, Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, Kick Ass, Star Trek, Lucy, The Hunger Games, P.S. I Love You and Camp Takota.

So that about covers me, glad to be back on the forum. :D

Re: New Profile

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome back Skye :-)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Welcome back, Skye. :D

Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Welcome back, Skye :)

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:01 am