Hi everyone!

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

Hi everyone!

Postby Bethanymaymillie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:51 pm

My name is bethany, I have dyspraxia,
I'm very intrested in animals,
I have four cats called zues, Evie and scamp, and nala,
I am 14 years old,
I love to ride my bike,

Things I stuggle with eatting with table maners, I find it hard to write, make friends, colouring, drawing,

Things I don't like is maths because my teacher is very lound and over powing, I don't like lound noices and lots of people speicaly when it's moring and home time, I don't really get on well with school, because I don't have many friends, I have one main friends but we don't really talk very often because I feel shy, I feel my self asteem is't very good because I got bullied at my old school, witch I'm not sure what to do if something happend like that again, I tend to get fed up quickly if Im not getting much attention. I have behavioural problems, I can lose my temper and kick off mostly at my family some times at school, I have to take medication for it. I wish I didn't have behavioural problems
I only got told I had dyspraxia when I was 13, as I'm 14 nearly 15, my mum and dad fort I had dyspraxia when I was five but wasent sure, but look up the problems dyspraxic people have, and most of the problems I have, I have a severe form of dypraxia, hope that you could help help me out with some idears I be very thank full thanks
Bethanymaymillie

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Creative » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi Bethany,
I'm Jess and I'm 30. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I also like cats. My cat is called Mollie.
I also struggle with table manners.

Welcome to the forum. :D I hope you find it helpful.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Bethanymaymillie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi, thank you for your reply Jess, if you need any help just let me know,
Bethanymaymillie

Postby Steph » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 am

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 28. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am pretty good at my job now without sounding boastful! I love animals (I have 1 cat at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Paddington » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:11 pm

yello Paddington here lover of marmalade sandwidges, ducks and frying pans ( how the world could function without these things I am not entirely sure :? ) I am 16 and live with my family 2 rabbits 1 fish and three hens. I am y11 and have dyspraxia dyslexia and dysgraphia along with so many other medical complaints and issues. I was bullied when younger as well as was almost everybody on this website, not to many friends? well here we are. The great thing about this forums is that everyone can understand where your coming from. I hope you enjoy the boards :wink:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Return to Welcome