New guy

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

New guy

Postby daNaranjo » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:28 pm

hey everyone! I'm Daniel Naranjo, born and raised in the states and I have dyspraxia like you guys. The reason I came here is because I'm crazy sensitive, which I guess is a side effect of this disorder, and it's really helpful to talk to people like me.
daNaranjo

Re: New guy

Postby Creative » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi Daniel, I'm Jess and I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia when I was 15. I'm 30 now. I like cats, reading and watching Soaps on TV. I volunteer at my local bookshop which I really enjoy.

Welcome to the forum and hope you find it useful. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby daNaranjo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:08 am

Hey Jess! Honestly, this is my first time doing this forum stuff, so i am clueless with what to say next
daNaranjo

Postby Paddington » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Yello Paddington here I am 16 and have dyspraxia, dyslexia and dysgraphia. I love ducks, frying pans and marmalade sandwidges ( last one is a bit of an issue since I shouldn't eat sugar, oranges or butter :( ). I have 3 chickens and am often referred to as completely bonkers. Oh I am a cub leader ( with the scout association) witch is fun and stressful and have a lot of health issues (like too many to shake a stick at). Welcome to DT where people understand what your going through and where everyone is very friendly and, well this place is what keeps me sane. Hope you enjoy the boards and if you ever need anything at all feel free to message me :D
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Hiya! I'm Steph and I'm 28. I have both dyspraxia and Aspergers Syndrome. I live in Surrey in south east England and I work as a support worker in a residential school for children with severe and complex epilepsy and other neurological and physical disabilities. It is very challenging but I enjoy it and I am pretty good at my job now without sounding boastful! I love animals (I have 1 cat at home), the Internet, learning about other cultures and languages, reading and listening to music. I hope you enjoy the boards :D
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Welcome