new here...

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

new here...

Postby Dev1ldragon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi to anyone who is reading this... My name is Tabitha N I'm 17 years old. I was diagnosed with Dyspraxia at a young age and over the years it had started to die out... However, recently about 2 years ago I was depressed N have been very lonely ever since... To be honest I didn't think my depression was anything to do with me being Dyspraxic... Whereas my mum however, being a nurse and that connected the two together as my brain obviously works differently to "normal" people... My mum also found me this website... She showed it me the other day and I got reading it and realized that I am actually dyspraxic... The reason why I say that is because I never blamed my depression on me being dyspraxic... I always thought it was normal and that it was thing many teenagers went through.... Oh how I was wrong :( Another reason why I said "I'm actually dyspraxic" is because I always never wanted to be labelized as someone with a disability (sorry if I've offended anyone :() and I don't like remembering the fact that I have got dyspraxia...

Basically the main reason I'm on here is because I would love to talk to you guys who also have Dyspraxia and try and understand myself better. I would like to make friends... Maybe even meet people from here who live near me...

So hello and please message me or reply to this and help me :D
Dev1ldragon

Re: new here...

Postby Creative » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm Jess and I'm 31. I was diagnosed with dyspraxia when I was 15. I like cats, reading and watching soaps on TV.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Creative » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

I've suffered with depression so I know how you feel.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Creative » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 pm

I was 21 when I joined. It's very quiet here these days.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Dev1ldragon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Hi Jess

Thanks for replying :). Sorry I haven't replied in so long... So much gets in the way and I'm very forgetful :/ so I'm sorry... Busy life, you know...

I'm soo glad I'm not the only one who is depressed. It made me smile when I saw you was too... I mean like I was happy to know that there are people like me, I.E. people who are depressed therefore who think like me and sh*t... If that makes sense.....

Anyways... I love cats too <3 and I love dogs. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and I love my rock music :D
Dev1ldragon

Postby Dev1ldragon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Oooo and I'm a big book reader too :D I'm actually reading this book called Papper Towns by John Green :) it's this mystery love story. It's really good. I really recommend it! What type of books are you into?
Dev1ldragon

Postby Creative » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:02 pm

I also like Harry Potter. :D I went to the Harry Potter studio tour for my 30th Birthday.
I have heard of Paper Towns but haven't read it. I have just read a brilliant book for young adults called Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton. It's about a girl called Megan who witnesses her friend dying and after that day she blames herself for the accident and is unable to talk. She is mute until she meets a new friend called Jasmine and finds her voice again. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Paddington » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Yello I am also 17 ( as of last friday :P ). Coming here is like a breath of fresh air. Finally, people who get it :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D well I am Paddington I love marmalade sandwidges, alternative rock, chickens- really love chickens, so much so that I have been known to watch Disney films with one of my hens ( Hero) I have dyspraxia dyslexia and dysgraphia all together. I read anything I can get hold of I love harry potter, inheritance cycle, mortal instruaments and anything by sarah j maas basically. am not on much as well A levels and essays flying in from every direction :( if you need anything feel free to send me a message.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby lalacurf121 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:49 am

I have just read a brilliant book for young adults called Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton.
เว็บคาสิโนที่ดีที่สุด
lalacurf121
Super Poster

Postby Creative » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:55 pm

I've read that book and it's brilliant! :D
I read a fantastic one last night called Only We Know by Simon Packham. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Steph » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi Tabitha. I'm Steph. I don't post on here that much these days as I am going to be 30 in October so like to leave it to the young ones! I recently got married and I work as a senior support worker in a residential home for adults with learning disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and challenging behaviour-never a dull moment! I hope you enjoy the forum :D PS. I have had many battles with depression and anxiety so I know how horrible it can be.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby john88 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:47 am

The force is with you And shall have the power to fight on in the days ahead.
จีคลับ
john88

Postby theking01 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:09 am

theking01

Postby theking01 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:35 am

theking01

Return to Welcome