new

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

new

Postby matthew2909 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:28 pm

hi i am matt hew i am 18 yrs old i live in derby England and i have dyslexia and dyspraxia and i stutter
matthew2909

Re: new

Postby Paddington » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Yello matt Im Paddington, I am 17 ( I can legally learn to drive now drive- scary :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ). I have dyspraxia dyslexia and dysgraphia. I love alternative rock and chickens, really love chickens so much so that I have trained one of mine to behave like a parrot ( sit on my shoulder). If I get depressed I hug a chicken - really love cuddling those creatures. But I digress welcome to the place where people actually understand your life!!!!!! its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby matthew2909 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey how are you are you on
matthew2909

Postby Steph » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:27 pm

Hi Matthew. I'm Steph. I don't post on here that much these days as I am going to be 30 in October so like to leave it to the young ones! I recently got married and I work as a senior support worker in a residential home for adults with learning disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and challenging behaviour-never a dull moment! I hope you enjoy the forum :D
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Welcome