hey I'm olivia

Use this forum to announce yourself to the world!

hey I'm olivia

Postby lrxmarsh » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 pm

hey guys my name is olivia I'm 15 years old . i was only diagnosed with dyspraxia about 4 years ago but iv had it all my life and my parents just thought i was clumsy. I have played football for Crystal palace and Arsenal. Over the years my dyspraxia has got worse and worse and I'm at a point in my life where i just want to give up. Im going through a patch of depression and my grades at school are really getting affected because i can't process the work like everybody else. People don't understand how hard it is for me. Im doing GCSE Pe which is probably the hardest thing we can do but I'm up for a challenge. I support Arsenal and listen to Rock bands and Indie bands. At the moment I'm suffering really bad anxiety and anxiety attacks and have lost a lot in my confidence and just don't wanna carry on but i know i have to so i can prove everybody that dyspraxic people can be the same as normal people

So yeh thats me Olivia
lrxmarsh

Re: hey I'm olivia

Postby Creative » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi Olivia, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the football. All Dyspraxics get anxious at times but we keep trying. :D
Creative
Forum God !

Re: hey I'm olivia

Postby Steph » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi Olivia (that's my sister's name!). I'm Steph. I don't post on here that much these days as I am going to be 30 in October so like to leave it to the young ones! I recently got married and I work as a senior support worker in a residential home for adults with learning disabilities, autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and challenging behaviour-never a dull moment! I hope you enjoy the forum :D
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Welcome