Too many people in my house.

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Too many people in my house.

Postby k9ruby » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Disadvantages of having a nice house, means half the film students want to come and bloody film it. I am upstairs, whilst 25 people I have no idea of who they are, are downstairs. They are even taking up my comfy armchair and the route to the mini chedders. This is not good enough!

I am residing upstairs in the study alone until further notice. Suggestions for them to take the hint (they have already been here over the allotted 2 hours). They stink of smoke and the lights stink.
k9ruby
Site Admin

Re: Too many people in my house.

Postby k9ruby » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Update: Have sent D (BF) and his mate downstairs to cover up the fact I feel like an antisocial sod. (Not in the mood to make an effort today downstairs people, sorry)
k9ruby
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

I hate it when there's a social event in your home and you're just not in the mood for interaction.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Liz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 pm

k9ruby wrote: I feel like an antisocial sod

I know that feeling ... I tend to avoid people when I'm not in the right mood (or whatever this state is) for interaction. That often happens often when I was having classes at uni the entire day or so. I often refer to myself as "antisocial" anyhow.
There's a great quotation by Charles Bukowski on being alone:
"Being alone never felt right. Sometimes it felt good, but it never felt right."
Liz
Advanced Member

Postby sarah xxx » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

I hate when there is too many visitors in my house :? Makes me feel uncomfortable in my own home :P I usually wait in a room until they leave :P
sarah xxx

Postby _robyn_ » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 pm

We had a open house a couple of weeks ago, (my mum is the minister for 2 big churches) so nearly everyone from these churches from 2-8pm where comming and going. I hated it! I stayed in my room for alot of it but my mum said I was being antisocial so I went downstairs but I took my rubix cube with me, that way no one would talk to me because they would not want to distract me.
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat