Unusually Tired

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Unusually Tired

Postby _robyn_ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 am

I was just curious whether being unusually tired could be dyspraxic related or just me.

Since I was little have been diagnosed with Anemia and every few years (usually during summer) I gt really tired and will sleep for around 23 hours a day and know it is because my iron has decided to go low and I have to take this horrible Iron medicine.

But even when I'm not having one of these weird tiredness things (they only happen every few years , so quite rare) I seem to get really tired quite easily. So i was wondering if it could be dyspraxic related or just Anemia. (or I'm just lazy :p)
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Re: Unusually Tired

Postby Creative » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Dyspraxics do get more tired as it takes more effort for us to do things. You're not lazy.
I'm intolerant to milk so if I have too much milk in my system I get very tired.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby wadey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm

I get very tired easily and when I was little when everyone else in my class was full time at school, I was part time until I got into year 3
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 pm

I also get tired very easily. I manage to keep myself going during work time but, as soon as it gets to the holidays, I sleep for ages! I never used to get that tired as a kid though-it's only been in the last few years. I may be anaemic as I know my mum is.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby EllieRoss » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:10 pm

I get tired relly easily althought I am not sure of its from my dyspraxia or beacuse I have Ehlers danlos Synrome (The same disablity as Izzy of corrie has but in a milder form) The doctors do say I will expirence fatiuge Ellie xx
EllieRoss

Postby Creative » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I don't watch Corrie so I don't know what Ehers Danlos Syndrome is.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby Liz » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 pm

But even when I'm not having one of these weird tiredness things (they only happen every few years , so quite rare) I seem to get really tired quite easily. So i was wondering if it could be dyspraxic related or just Anemia. (or I'm just lazy :p)

I'm not aenemic but I get tired quite easily, especially when I'm in situations involving a lot of organization, just as at university where I have to keep in mind how to get from one class to another, what assignment I'm required to hand in ect. it can be quite discomforting and embarrassing to sit in a class and to doze off into some kind of semi-comatose narcoleptic state of mind out of the blue :roll: :oops:
Liz
Advanced Member

Postby billy15uk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm

i get tired sometimes if im not well.

or stay up to late
Visit my voting website http://www.pollsfun.com.

You on vote on Fun Polls about entertainment/music/sports and lots more.
And you can make new friends around the world and talk about anything in our chat room.

We have over 100 Fun Polls to vote.
billy15uk
Forum Master

Postby Steph » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 pm

My tiredness has been more extreme over the past couple of days-it is getting to the point where my limbs feel too heavy for my body! I am going to see the doctor about unrelated issues on Tuesday so I might bring it up to see whether I am anaemic.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby 07williamsdj » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:25 am

I always seem to be tired, in the holidays I sleep for ages. I get especially tired when I go to school or when something stressfull happens. When im very tired my problems and my spelling gets worse, anyone else experiance this?
07williamsdj

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Yap! When I'm missing sleep and/or I'm extremely tired, it's sort of hard to understand when I'm talking because my pronounciation gets so blurry. I also bump into things, lose stuff or get lost much more often.
Liz
Advanced Member

Postby _robyn_ » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

Steph wrote:My tiredness has been more extreme over the past couple of days-it is getting to the point where my limbs feel too heavy for my body! I am going to see the doctor about unrelated issues on Tuesday so I might bring it up to see whether I am anaemic.

Well I hope everything is alright. :)
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 pm

I get tired VERY easily. When I was school I always used to collapse during PE, which at a sport orientated private school didn't go down very well (pardon the pun) Even now I can't do much in terms of physical exertion. I like going on walks but can't go very far without feeling it :(
Maximus
Super Poster

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat