hyper realistic dreams

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Re: hyper realistic dreams

Postby billy15uk » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:26 pm

i dream in my sleep Sometimes. and my recent dreams was realistic

and when i wake up i want go back in that dream but you cant!

plus i cant remember the half of the dream when i wake up!

my Recent dreams was i had a girlfriend we was dancing and holding hands and but at the end of the dream my girlfriend
and i broke up its only dream

good dreams! :)
Visit my voting website http://www.pollsfun.com.

You on vote on Fun Polls about entertainment/music/sports and lots more.
And you can make new friends around the world and talk about anything in our chat room.

We have over 100 Fun Polls to vote.
billy15uk
Forum Master

Re: hyper realistic dreams

Postby Kirbster12 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 pm

I've had a couple of rather upsetting dreams recently:
1)
I was in a local village hall, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Suddenly, this random boy (Who I have never seen in my life) comes and goes: "Miles told me you were a cripple.." I ran off crying, probably because a) This stranger had just insulted me for no reason, and b) The Miles in question was one of my closest friends at my old school, and I trusted him....
Now for the one I had last night that's not so realistic...
2) I was very little again (4/5 I think) and I was sitting in the back of the car we has then and my dad was driving. I looked out the window and saw Toys R' US, then the dream changed, so I was (Still the same age) On a plane. I looked out the window(again) and saw some random teachers paragliding(!)
After that, I woke up and started crying because I realized that I'm not an innocent little kid anymore... :cry:
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat