Eating probelms??

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Eating probelms??

Postby _robyn_ » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi, I know there is already a thread with this sort of post. But I'm doing apart of my english project on gut and psychology syndrome, it is a books about children with learning difficulties and allergies, asthma eczema and loads of other things all having a abnormal digestive system.

So I didn't obviously want to go just quoted people from the forum, so I made another thread so anything said on this thread may go in my project. :)

So does anyone have any eating probelms?

I myself have anaemia, as a baby I was intolerant to drink water since it made me really sick I have a weird taste for milk. (I could drink whole pints of milk at a time like it was squash) and I have big difficulty trying knew foods. My mum is trying to get me to eat ham but I still refuse unless it is in a toastie. :P
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Re: Eating probelms??

Postby liam666 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 am

hi
i have a condition called iritabl bowel syndrome its bacily when i eat certin foods it givers mr stomac pain as with most ppl with the condition it has diffrent triggers to such as Stress and anxiety if u want to know anymore just let me know :D .liam
Do we serve a purpose or purposely serve
liam666
Advanced Member

Postby Creative » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

I've been intolerant to milk for a few years.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby carebear15 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 pm

lactose intolant,i have food allergies,asthma,i have gerd and i throw up most of time and even there is times wheres stuff drip out of my mouth.
carebear15
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat