What is DYSPRAXIA? BBC Radio Essex 17/2/12 Ian Humm

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

What is DYSPRAXIA? BBC Radio Essex 17/2/12 Ian Humm

Postby Syrons » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

So far I’ve worked so hard on organising everything, some days it's felt why am i doing all of this, I've had a few people who gave me there help which I really appreciate.. Today all I feel is very proud of myself, I would never done anything like this ever before, so this was a massive step again today...If you could please add this video in your facebook status or twitter, i would be very thankful!! Here's my radio broadcast!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co4hWahL ... e=youtu.be
Syrons
Mega Poster

Re: What is DYSPRAXIA? BBC Radio Essex 17/2/12 Ian Humm

Postby wadey » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 pm

I have shared this on my facebook for you :)
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Syrons » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm trying to raise much awareness as possible, it has took up so much my time. That i''ve had to shorten my hours at work because it was affecting my work/workload. I was having far too many panic attacks at work, so for now I'm working shorter hours, so i give more of my time to something which is really personal too me... My main message is raising awareness with kid's with dyspraxia... I've sent over 60+ letters too people, which will be more... I have been sponsored by ROL crusies £500 and being supported by a Thai resturant who is friend of mine. At the moment we are trying to get a charity night organized with my local radio station and all the papers, with local celebrities and local dignitaries the mayor, the head of police, the head of fire, the head of the army barracks in Colchester... So yeah pretty busy organizing everything from shirts, to sticking up posters, to emailing companies, to contacting people, to updating my twitter base and coming up with ideas... I need all the help i can get, if anyone knows anybody then direct me to them.... Thank you! Ian :D
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm

That's pretty cool! You sounded...(I can't believe I'm going to say this) attractive. I know, how shallow am I? :lol: I hope it all works out for you!
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Syrons » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Hahaha awww we all shallow in someways we're just human. I cant even listen to the whole interview because i don't like my voice! So thankss! Monty haha! and yeah i hope it does too!!! Ian
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby jemstein123 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Good Show mate! - This sounds like me! - one word answers :lol:

I would really like to raise money too for this foundation!

Jem
jemstein123
Advanced Member

Postby Syrons » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I have got a date for my charity night now! 30th of April. Hoping to get the Evening Gazette, ITV Anglia, BBC Look East and heart radio down there. One thing i've noticed already is people becoming jealous of me people at work. Which is quite sad, i didn't expect to get any attention, i think they expected me to fail and thought they could laugh. People have seemingly changed. The real people who have always cared haven't changed, which is when you know who your real friends are and who are not... I'm trying to make it a good night, I'm also currently speaking to people locally who have dyspraxia, hoping to get them involed in the charity night as well... The next weeks are going to be very busy until the charity night, i hope i will survice!! :D
Syrons
Mega Poster

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat