Obessions

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Re: Obessions

Postby nathanw-j » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 am

i get obssesed with games and have to finish them or nearly finish them and then i get not obssesed

is this odd???
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm

It's called determination.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby nathanw-j » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

thank you :)
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby Remus » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

My new obsession is the Hunger Games, I've just finished the first book, completely fell in love with it and I'm playing the game and I'm seeing the movie soon which I'm so excited about.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Steph » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 am

Robyn, are the Alex Cross books written by James Patterson? If so, I have downloaded the first one onto my Kindle. If I like it, I will download more-I had not realised there were quite so many of them!
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Kirbster12 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

Purple_Alpaca wrote:I <3 slash fiction!!
Team Johnlock!

WOOOOOHOOOOO! Another Johnlock shipper! Thank you sooooo much!
*Ahem*
Well...as you may have guessed, I am currently obsessed with Sherlock (YAY!). I've been reading fanfiction to bridge the gap between Reichenbach and Series 3 (I hope they hurry up...). I used to have obsessions with Doctor Who, Neopets, and Star Wars. A secondary obsession currently is Harry Potter (YAY!)
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby nathanw-j » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Remus wrote:My new obsession is the Hunger Games, I've just finished the first book, completely fell in love with it and I'm playing the game and I'm seeing the movie soon which I'm so excited about.

there's a hunger games games??? :o :o :o
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby _robyn_ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Steph wrote:Robyn, are the Alex Cross books written by James Patterson? If so, I have downloaded the first one onto my Kindle. If I like it, I will download more-I had not realised there were quite so many of them!

Yes, they are written by James Patterson. That is the main reason I never got round to reading them, there are loads and I have a long line books to read.

oh and is the first one Along came a spider??
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby Steph » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm

No, it's called "I, Alex Cross" or at least I assume that's the first book as all the others have numbers after them.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby _robyn_ » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Steph wrote:No, it's called "I, Alex Cross" or at least I assume that's the first book as all the others have numbers after them.

Oh... I think that is the most recent book. Number 15. (if you looked on the alex cross website, the order is kind of flipped the wrong way round so the last book is first and first book is last, because James Patterson likes to confuse people....)
On Amazon, it says along came a spider is first,

Edit: I have just double checked, I, Alex Cross came out in 2009. Along came a spider came out in 1992.

I really do think James Patterson wrote so many books just to confuse people. :p
_robyn_
Mega Poster

Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Postby wadey » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

my new obessions is downloading loads of music, doesnt even matter if i like the song or not i just got to download it
wadey
Site Admin

Postby Creative » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I haven't got an obssion just at the moment.
Creative
Forum God !

Postby megscullen97 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

At the mo my obssession is comic books especially the xmen and wolverine. Infact i just liketo read the marvel comics.
MEGAN CULLEN
never judge a book by its cover...
megscullen97

Postby haemopath_bro » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

i'm obbsessed with hetalia, visual kei, making costumes, dying my hair (i'm not scene, i'm visual kei), anything vocaloid and just being otaku.

i'm also in love with everything to do with words and language and all thing tied to it
marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu marukaite chikyuu boku hetalia
haemopath_bro
Mega Poster

Postby galexy96 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

I am currently obsessed with sudoku.
galexy96
As Mad As A Box Of Frogs !

PreviousNext

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat