Cnt take muh more

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Cnt take muh more

Postby liam666 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Dose anyone els feel lie your constantly fighting with myself I cant take it anymore I dn what to do
Do we serve a purpose or purposely serve
liam666
Advanced Member

Re: Cnt take muh more

Postby wadey » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 pm

liam666 wrote:Dose anyone els feel lie your constantly fighting with myself I cant take it anymore I dn what to do

When i feel overwhelm i find it best to stay in my room for the day (if i have the day off work) and not talk to anyone, this helps me.
wadey
Site Admin

Postby liam666 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

I dn it's been over a month now it's like I'm losing my head
liam666
Advanced Member

Postby Steph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Have you seen a doctor? It sounds like you might have depression. If you do have depression, your doctor can find ways to help you cope.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby Nicole xD » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Liam, hang in there, things may be really tough at the moment but things always get better. I know that people always say that but it's true. I've felt like you do now many times before but I found that talking to someone about what's going on helped. Have you got anyone around to talk to? It may seem silly but a lot of the time it helps even if they can't fix the problem, just knowing that someone is there for you helps. There are plenty of people on here that are wiling to talk to you too if you want that. I would agree that it does sound like you have depression but the good news is that it can be reduced and helped a lot if you let someone know about it.

I hope you feel better soon.
Nicole xD
Super Poster

Postby liam666 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 am

If had lodes of counselling and I'm on my third lot of anti depressants and nothing ever rks it's just to hard and I just don't know what to do
liam666
Advanced Member

Postby jemstein123 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 am

Me & you are going though exactly the same thing...I'm doing counselling at the moment. it has helped...staying in your room all day and not talking can be ok...but as longs your doing something productive.
communicate when you feel better....and not when your 'Meh' thats a common term for it.
jemstein123
Advanced Member

Postby in_the_shadows » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm

I was told sports help (especially if they're outdoors).. if they're the type you have to focus all your attention on even better (e.g. climbing (yes, I'm obsessed), or some say running (I'm thinking maybe not with the dispraxia though))... personally I find music can help with anything (whether it's heavy metal at a super high volume to drown everything out, or just something that seems to empathise with you), we all have our coping stratagies I guess. How long were you on the medications for anyway (and what sort)? Sometimes nothing but time really helps... so just try and wait it out, find a coping stratagy, and remember that if you tried anything drastic it'd probably put a hell of a lot more people in your situation. Really hope everything gets better... for both of you.
Should probably warn you all; I tend to write in a kind of stream of conciousness... for which I am very sorry

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
~Oscar Wilde
in_the_shadows
Advanced Member

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat