WHY PE STINKS ! CAN SOME HELP PlEASE ADVICE WOULD BE NICE TY

Share any tips or ideas that you have which make living with dyspraxia easier.(Please start a new thread for each tip)

WHY PE STINKS ! CAN SOME HELP PlEASE ADVICE WOULD BE NICE TY

Postby crazyrandompie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 pm

:P :shock: :o GRRRRRR! well im so mad cos nobody EVER wants me as their pe partner cos i STINK they know i STINK and they dont know why! :oops: :cry: but they just know i succcckkk at it! and its sooo annoying cos also today i had to football ( im a GIRL!!!)
ANDI HAD TO DO THIS DRIBBLE THING BUT DUE TO MY poor concentrating my mind drifted off then when i woke up had no clue what to do then i did it all wrong and they got all annoyedd with me! and it made me stress and feel pressureized and my entire emotions just PANICKED! AND I DONT WANT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN! I PANIC SO MUCH!! SO PLEASE WHAT SHOULD IDO? ADVICE
crazyrandompie

Re: WHY PE STINKS ! CAN SOME HELP PlEASE ADVICE WOULD BE NIC

Postby littlelissie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:31 am

i'm 18 and got diagnosed a week ago - i had this exact problem in PE but just thought i was a bit of a retard instead of having a medical issue

if i were you i would try and make friends with some of the people in your class and make sure they know you have dyspraxia and what it entails, at least then you have a reason and don't just 'stink' at it at least then even if they know you're not great at PE hopefully they'll like you enough as a person to partener up with you instead of just leaving you

hope this helps
Lissie.xx
littlelissie

Postby crazyrandompie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:34 am

:o thank you!!!! but i dont know how to explain it to them and i DO have friends its just their not in my class and i have these really other annyoiung bratty people! i wish people could just except people!
crazyrandompie

Postby littlelissie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am

I'm sorry i didn't mean it to sound like you didn't have friends, i think it came out wrong!

but yeah just explain that a lot of it's a coordination issue so you're not great at the physical side of things and might bump into things - even without a diagnosis i explained to people that i was simply a clutz, bumping into stuff and falling over, once you make friends with people you'd be surprised how understanding they can be :)

Lissie.xx
littlelissie

Postby crazyrandompie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:41 am

OHH NOO i know u didnt mean it to sound like lol i was just saying i do have! i know what you meant dont worry! :) thanks fo rthe advice! :D :mrgreen:
crazyrandompie

Postby littlelissie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

sorry, i am suspected of having aspergers syndrome so i can't really tell how some of what i say comes across :S, haha I hope it helps :)

Lissie.xx
littlelissie

Postby crazyrandompie » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

oh its ok :D you u didnt say anythiing wrong at all|!! so dont worry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
crazyrandompie

Return to Dyspraxia Coping Tips